JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish someone would do a good repop of the old Colt Side Hammer Revolvers, especially like my little .44 pocket pistol, this thing is SLICK and accurate enough, and I would never feel under gunned with this in the pocket!
View attachment 1881792
Wow that's cool. I wanna shoot it :p . You know, it's funny I'm even involved in this thread. For at least 4 generations, handguns weren't allowed in my family. The family considered them dangerous. My fourth great-grandfather died from an accidental pistol discharge In the early 1900s on a train by Cottage Grove OR. I kind of decided they were cool one day. So I guess I'm the Black Sheep now? Funny how time and history influence things.

Edit: typo/clarity

Last Edited:
If I'm stepping into the OK Coral with a revolver I currently have, it's a S&W model 15 Combat Masterpiece in .38 Special. It's highly functional, I'm intimately familiar with it and shoot it well. Plus, accessories are readily available - speed loaders, left hand holster, etc. Plus, I have an identical model 18 in .22 LR for less expensive practice sessions.

Wow that's cool. I wanna shoot it :p . You know, it's funny I'm even involved in this thread. For at least 4 generations, handguns weren't allowed in my family. The family considered them dangerous. My fourth great-grandfather died from an accidental pistol discharge In the 1800s on a train by Cottage Grove OR. I kind of decided they were cool one day. So I guess I'm the Black Sheep now? Funny how time and history influence things.
Just in case anyone is interested, there is a photographed newspaper article on this webpage about his death.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top