JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have zero doubt the old cook book is floating around in digital form, probably could still find people to sell it in the old paperback version too. I just figure ordering one though certainly NOT illegal, "may" well get someone watching me to see what I am doing. So I can live without looking the thing up again. When I was a kid we did make some homemade Napalm that one of us probably got the idea from that damn book for. Amazing none of us ended up in the damn hospital :s0140:

You can buy it on Amazon.

Meth anything = auto scumbag.
Agreed. Absolute scum of the Earth.

I think Loom Panics publishing is still around!
AFAIK, the unintentionally hilarious Loompanics is no longer around since 2006. However, those wishing a trip down memory lane and/or a laugh, the 2003 catalog available here.

Last Edited:
Actually seen that video last weekend in On patrol Live. The deputy suffered some respiratory issues after the homemade bomb went off. The perp should never experience freedom again. Period.

I have grown to have zero mercy for criminals and drug heads. Choices are made that get people
Into these situations, their choices. So they should pay the price…

That is the most nonchalant cop. He's pulling out drugs, a handgun, etc., and he's focused on the inside of the vehicle while he leaves to dude un-cuffed and free to do whatever. Seems crazy to me.

I'm surprised that dude wasn't in cuffs immediately when the meth pipe was found and certainly surprised he was allowed near the vehicle's cab to rummage around after the bomb popped. Dude could have grabbed a hidden gun to shoot the distracted officer.

That is the most nonchalant cop. He's pulling out drugs, a handgun, etc., and he's focused on the inside of the vehicle while he leaves to dude un-cuffed and free to do whatever. Seems crazy to me.
When I was watching it that was the part that bothered me a LOT. As soon as drugs were found the driver should have been in cuffs. I hope he learned from this close call. It could have been FAR worse for him.

A close family friend owns a Beauty Supply company. He says he constantly gets info requests from alphabet agencies. The chemicals women use are a bomb makers shopping list! He sells bulk quantities to chemical blenders that turn them into beauty products, large quantities to salons, and Consumer packaged to individuals. He says most requests are about bulk purchases that are not in the beauty business. DR

A close family friend owns a Beauty Supply company. He says he constantly gets info requests from alphabet agencies. The chemicals women use are a bomb makers shopping list! He sells bulk quantities to chemical blenders that turn them into beauty products, large quantities to salons, and Consumer packaged to individuals. He says most requests are about bulk purchases that are not in the beauty business. DR
Puts new meaning to "Baby, you are da bomb!"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top