JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon BB gun club called the Timber Beasts are located out of Forest Grove, OR with shooters from all around the area. The program director Howard Baker is a well known name to the surrounding area as well with years of running the club, teaching hunter education, and countless hours of volunteer service. You may have seen him at the Pacific NW Sportsman show this year. If you're looking to help a good cause at some amazing odds please visit www.hunterunity.com/raffles or can click here.
Hope you join today and anyone here can use code nwfirearms for $5 off the entry cost.

Oregon BB gun club called the Timber Beasts are located out of Forest Grove, OR with shooters from all around the area. The program director Howard Baker is a well known name to the surrounding area as well with years of running the club, teaching hunter education, and countless hours of volunteer service. You may have seen him at the Pacific NW Sportsman show this year. If you're looking to help a good cause at some amazing odds please visit www.hunterunity.com/raffles or can click here.
Hope you join today and anyone here can use code nwfirearms for $5 off the entry cost.
We need your help today!
www.hunterunity.com/raffles
No raffle is marked up over 20% of retail. Please consider visiting and supporting today.

We need your help today!
www.hunterunity.com/raffles
No raffle is marked up over 20% of retail. Please consider visiting and supporting today.
I would like to support your cause but I don't see anything on that website that references "Timber Beasts"

How do I know which of these raffles listed actually helps you? Please pardon my ignorance as I do really want to help it is just that I am an older person, and it can be confusing sometimes. :)

I would like to support your cause but I don't see anything on that website that references "Timber Beasts"

How do I know which of these raffles listed actually helps you? Please pardon my ignorance as I do really want to help it is just that I am an older person, and it can be confusing sometimes. :)
Its been updated. For full transparency we posted the information on our Facebook page.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top