JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best FREE card of 2024

Was sad about Walker getting KO'd yet again. Bummer. The guy is pure entertainment.

Johnny.jpg Chandler Attends.jpg Kelvin Chubby Dude.jpg

Last Edited:
Some fighters fake being crazy, however it is possible Jean Silva IS actually nuts. Claims to have two separate personalities and did a 4-minute!! walkout last fight.

He is a +110 bet and I believe he will win. Mental challenges often equate to superman powers!

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/frI-YGW-1vU?feature=share
Not to mention that when a fighter is that self-absorbed, it makes it all the more glorious when they get a serving of humble pie and get KTFO.

Yeah he is very proud of himself, but my $50 says he wins. Betting rule #1 -- Don't bet based on whether you like the person or not, an a-hole, etc. For instance will probably put a bet on Ian Cuck Garry.

Buday fighting Arlovski - put some on Buday at -195 live which is risky R3 at groin kick. Old dude vs blob lol. Buday looks pathetic and the judges may punish him.
Edit - wow - lucky.

If Robinson dips below -125 I'll bite. But not -192. I do expect her to beat Waterson though. Edit - Robinson starting off better so no chance to snip :(.

WWP's LOTW was great wish I put more than $25 on the first fight. Ricky Simon looked pretty bad.

Last post here most likely, missing the fight companion I usually have running ............ my psycho boy Jean Silva by KO got it done.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top