JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A little about me. I'm 35 and decided to finally jump into the world of being a responsible gun owner. Times are crazy and it's never too late to pick up a new interest, hobby, and set of skills, am I right?

Been doing alot of research on how to be a responsible gun owner for months and months including but not limited to local/federal laws regarding purchasing, selling, and hopefully not having to use a firearm to defend myself, my family, and my property.

Long story short, I'm now a proud owner of several handguns and am on my way to my CHL, now my little journey has landed me in this little group of like minded individuals. So, hello all from Oregon!

A little about me. I'm 35 and decided to finally jump into the world of being a responsible gun owner. Times are crazy and it's never too late to pick up a new interest, hobby, and set of skills, am I right?

Been doing alot of research on how to be a responsible gun owner for months and months including but not limited to local/federal laws regarding purchasing, selling, and hopefully not having to use a firearm to defend myself, my family, and my property.

Long story short, I'm now a proud owner of several handguns and am on my way to my CHL, now my little journey has landed me in this little group of like minded individuals. So, hello all from Oregon!
Welcome! Most important thing imo is knowing the 4 rules of gun safety and never violate them. That comes first before anything else.

Best source to learn them is watch this video from the guy who invented them:

View: https://youtu.be/Jjk3j2bsxVw?si=H0jQuUUJRkqE4u_X

Welcome! Most important thing imo is knowing the 4 rules of gun safety and never violate them. That comes first before anything else.

Best source to learn them is watch this video from the guy who invented them:

View: https://youtu.be/Jjk3j2bsxVw?si=H0jQuUUJRkqE4u_X
Oh I've know the basics lol. I've also taken some trainings and go to a local range once a week. Fully immersed myself on a journey of education, comfortability, and now proficiency. Built up my confidence around firearms for even apply for my CHL. Again it's been a journey and I'm proud I chose to challenge myself with this new lifestyle/hobby/drain on my bank account lol

Welcome aboard. If you haven't done this yet get out there and take a handgun class. It will be the best couple hundred dollars you could spend.

Howdy!

Pretty new to this website as well but form what I can tell everyone has been awesome and I've been learning a lot more about guns

Welcome from Salem.

A classic person I like to watch videos for education on YouTube is Paul Harrell. Paul is from Oregon and his videos usually range from out on the Coast (Lincoln City area) to Eastern Oregon.

Welcome!

Be wary & aware of the measure 14 appeal case. Primarily magazines. Get magazines for what you think may want to own, plus extras for what you already own.

While our household will not be doing ANY permit to purchase scheme, I could see new firearms owners having to. If you can afford anything you have an interest in now, get such. If you can't afford to now, don't...

Welcome!

Be wary & aware of the measure 14 appeal case. Primarily magazines. Get magazines for what you think may want to own, plus extras for what you already own.

While our household will not be doing ANY permit to purchase scheme, I could see new firearms owners having to. If you can afford anything you have an interest in now, get such. If you can't afford to now, don't...
+1. >10 round mags may go from being available to totally unavailable in Oregon in Sept.(ish). Not a certainty, but likely imo.

Cheers!

1000003153.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top