JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My other hobby/problem is cars ! # 161 if you know you know
1719704098779.png

yes sir
I happen to know where this one lives!
View attachment 1908228
1 of 21 built, now only around 9 left, the rest destroyed!
I wanted a fox body but this is what came up talked to them at Saleen and all the #s checked out so I picked it up last night. it does not have the 5.0 but the 4.6 with a Pro charger so a bit on the peppy side lol

I will always have a special place in my heart for the Fox and later Mustangs, they are what put performance back in pony cars back when that seemed impossible, never to be seen again!

As often as I used to beat them, you had to give respect, the little Ford that could, could almost beat you if you were not careful!

I will always have a special place in my heart for the Fox and later Mustangs, they are what put performance back in pony cars back when that seemed impossible, never to be seen again!

As often as I used to beat them, you had to give respect, the little Ford that could, could almost beat you if you were not careful!
Small Block Ford. My favorite engine. I've built them from 292 cubic inch to 363 and the Windsor to 408 (Truck engine) It takes a lot to out run my little screamers. My fox body was the slowest of the bunch, but with the Paxton blower was a tire shredding machine!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top