JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'l be in Albany for a few days later this week and weekend, I'm hoping to get some pistol range time. Any recommendations? Nothing special needed, just plan to run a few hundred rounds over an hour or so. Ones that aren't crowded, and easy to get in and out are my biggest priorities. thanks!

You should see if you can hook up with another member here and join them as a guest at ARPC. Great facility with numerous ranges. Not open to the public so requires going as a guest of a member.

I'l be in Albany for a few days later this week and weekend, I'm hoping to get some pistol range time. Any recommendations? Nothing special needed, just plan to run a few hundred rounds over an hour or so. Ones that aren't crowded, and easy to get in and out are my biggest priorities. thanks!
Here'ss a long shot. Do you have any connections at the Elks Lodge in Corvallis?

Last Edited:
Lebanon Indoor Range is about a 15 minute drive from Albany. It's only 45 feet. I used to go quite a bit when the weather gets crappy, but the new owners jacked the price from $10 an hour to $20. If you decide to go, check to make sure that they are open. If I remember right, they are closed on Wed.

Dang I have a arpc membership and didn't see this then as I was free and have a gun I've been meaning to shoot. Unfortunately I'm home sick now plus it's probably too late. I heard there's a range in or around salem if u drive to it too but lebanon may be best bet

Dang I have a arpc membership and didn't see this then as I was free and have a gun I've been meaning to shoot. Unfortunately I'm home sick now plus it's probably too late. I heard there's a range in or around salem if u drive to it too but lebanon may be best bet
Tritac is a small indoor range in salem. Closed Sundays, open till 6pm M-Thu, 8pm Fri-Sat

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top