JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3200
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Cody
State
Wyoming
Zip Code
I'm selling my like-new Sako 85 Grizzly chambered in .30-06 with a Leupold VX3HD 4.5-14x40 scope mounted in a set of 30mm Sako Optilock ring mounts. This rifle is like-new and is in great shape, I have barely fired it and am only selling it because I also have a Sako 85 Grizzly in .308 and I don't need to keep them both. This is an ideal chambering for this model and combined with the semi-controlled round feed, smooth action, light trigger, and excellent accuracy and reliability it's a ton of fun to shoot. The wood is beautiful with a nice palmswell for a comfortable grip and the short 21" fluted barrel with express sights makes it both handy and handsome. Both the Sako 85 and specifically the Grizzly model were discontinued a few years ago so this is a pretty rare rifle. Asking for $3200 shipped.

I'm willing to meet within reasonable distance of Cody, WY or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

20240421_140911.jpg 20240421_141025.jpg 20240421_140946.jpg 20240421_141140.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.