JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some studio made one about him with that guy who married Streisand as the lead. Making it clear it was going to be a hit piece. Then they did not release it and the actor of course was all kinds of pissed off. I thought it was pretty funny they spent that kind of cash then let the movie sit on the shelf.
I suspect that the response from the audience test screenings alarmed the studio. What sounded good in the Hollywood bubble didn't go over well with the public.

Some studio made one about him with that guy who married Streisand as the lead. Making it clear it was going to be a hit piece. Then they did not release it and the actor of course was all kinds of pissed off. I thought it was pretty funny they spent that kind of cash then let the movie sit on the shelf.
This one? It was planned as a TV mini series but ended up getting released in theaters

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383139/

Here is an article about the controversy.

This one? It was planned as a TV mini series but ended up getting released in theaters

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383139/

Here is an article about the controversy.

That was it. I could not remember how it all shook out.

I wonder what kind of angle this is going to take... and just how many times government cheese will be mentioned :D
Well Quaid has claimed to be Independent and has voted for both Republicans and Democrats. But he's also stated that Regan was his favorite president. So I doubt he would have participated if this was going to be a hit piece.

Well Quaid has claimed to be Independent and has voted for both Republicans and Democrats. But he's also stated that Regan was his favorite president. So I doubt he would have participated if this was going to be a hit piece.
Could be a space opera 🤷‍♂️

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top