JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
( Lg. Pistol primers have been sold), 800 Federal Small Rifle Primers: $40.00, + 200 Federal Large Magnum Rifle Primers FREE. THESE PRICES ARE FIRM – CASH ONLY. Please text me 1st​, so I know who's calling. I live in Troutdale. 406-407-1028.

I always seal my primers w/ fingernail polish to make them last a heckuvalot longer, and use different colors for different loads at-a-glance.

See Also: MagPul Gen. 3 Precision Adjustable AR Rifle Stock / Henry Wildlife Edition .45-70 / 500 rds. Complete Match Grade reloading components for 6.5 Creedmore / M14 - M1A Archangel Rifle Stock / 750 lb. Rated Game Cart / Three 3rd​ Remington LA Magazines / PRIMERS: 800 Federal Small Rifle Primers

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
2,000 Winchester Large pistol standard or Magnum primers: $50 per thousand. 800 Federal Small Rifle Primers: $40.00, and 200 Federal Large Magnum Rifle Primers FREE to the person who buys any of the above mentioned primers. THESE PRICES ARE FIRM – CASH ONLY. Please text me 1st​, so I know who's calling. I live in Troutdale.

See Also: MagPul Gen. 3 Precision Adjustable AR Rifle Stock / Henry Wildlife Edition .45-70 / 500 rds. Complete Match Grade reloading components for 6.5 Creedmore / M14 - M1A Archangel Rifle Stock / Leupold 20X60X80mm Spotting Scope / 750 lb. Rated Game Cart / Three 3rd​ Remington LA Magazines / PRIMERS: 2K Large Pistol, 800 Small Rifle / 274 Rds. Federal 12 Ga. 000 and 00 Buckshot
No phone number in your ad.

2,000 Winchester Large pistol standard or Magnum primers: $50 per thousand. 800 Federal Small Rifle Primers: $40.00, and 200 Federal Large Magnum Rifle Primers FREE to the person who buys any of the above mentioned primers. THESE PRICES ARE FIRM – CASH ONLY. Please text me 1st​, so I know who's calling. I live in Troutdale.

See Also: MagPul Gen. 3 Precision Adjustable AR Rifle Stock / Henry Wildlife Edition .45-70 / 500 rds. Complete Match Grade reloading components for 6.5 Creedmore / M14 - M1A Archangel Rifle Stock / Leupold 20X60X80mm Spotting Scope / 750 lb. Rated Game Cart / Three 3rd​ Remington LA Magazines / PRIMERS: 2K Large Pistol, 800 Small Rifle / 274 Rds. Federal 12 Ga. 000 and 00 Buckshot
Check your PM (your personal message "inbox"). I immediately sent you a PM with my phone number right after I posted the "I'll take it" post in the ad thread.

I truly want to purchase the primers and I am a legit, serious buyer who is easy to work with (see my over 180 positive feedbacks).

Check your PM's for my phone number (I don't leave it in public ad chat to avoid bot's harvesting it and selling it to scammers). Give me a call and we can setup a meetup for me to purchase. I'm going to log off the site now, but have my phone with me.

Thanks.

Last Edited:
I'll take these if still available.
I'm still first line. Although OP wants me to call him, there is no phone number in the ad. So, I'm kind of stuck here, hoping that I won't get poached. Waiting for the OP to send me their phone number so we can setup a setup. Another day on NWFA.;)

I'll take these if still available.
I was interested in the entire lot, including the 2K large pistol primers. Good price, but I'll stand down and leave the remaining primers for someone closer to Troutdale to meet up. It's a long trip for me in traffic for only a brick of primers.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top