JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think there's an argument to be made that OJ actually didn't do it - rather, his son Jason did, and OJ took the fall for it. Sure would explain a lot.

At any rate, that whole case was seriously bungled up by LAPD.

.... At any rate, that whole case was seriously bungled up by LAPD.
Yup, and the DA. They were relying on a jury to consider DNA evidence, ignore race relations, and ignore his fame... then chose Los Angeles instead of Santa Monica for trial.

The media, "dream team," and jury consultants cashed in on the state's mistakes.

If I was on a jury and the lead detective decided to evoke his 5th amendment rights when asked if he planted evidence your dang right I would vote to acquit!

I mean sure, he totally did it, but The State doesn't get to cheat and if you're looking for someone to blame, look to the judge

I watched every minute of the trial on TV and at the end i was unconvinced of his guilt and also of his innocence based on the evidence and testimony. If I was a juror I would have had to vote to acquit. I was 60% convinced he as guilty, so would have voted against him in a civil trial, but that's not the standard for a murder conviction.

I watched every minute of the trial on TV and at the end i was unconvinced of his guilt and also of his innocence based on the evidence and testimony. If I was a juror I would have had to vote to acquit. I was 60% convinced he as guilty, so would have voted against him in a civil trial, but that's not the standard for a murder conviction.
That pretty much mirror's what the jurors said

While the Crime it's self was horrific ( and I'm still convinced it was ether OJ or his son) the other crime, the one that never got any media coverage was what Kardashian did in covering up/destroying/taking evidence from the crime scene, essentially guaranteeing OJ would get off!

OJ can Burn in Hell till crispy!

While the Crime it's self was horrific ( and I'm still convinced it was ether OJ or his son) the other crime, the one that never got any media coverage was what Kardashian did in covering up/destroying/taking evidence from the crime scene, essentially guaranteeing OJ would get off!

OJ can Burn in Hell till crispy!
Wasn't it at the airport or something? OJ was walking by and handed Kardashian a bag and he just walked off with it and when the cops asked him about it later he basically said "No idea, never had it, never saw it, and if I had seen or had it, I lost it"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top