JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC.jpeg

Its being made abundantly clear that these people do not care about what SCOTUS have said, and what SCOTUS decided in Heller, and reinforced in Bruen.

Welcome back! How was the trip?

On topic, what is one more law? Glock switches already illegal but the gang bangers are doing it anyway? Why go after them when you can go after unrelated and totally legal parties? It's not like you can sue the criminals for millions and get tons of political points for pointless virtue signaling.

Welcome back! How was the trip?
Thank you!
Looked at another three properties. Did not find anything that spoke to me.
I'm still waiting to find that piece of hallowed ground that just sings to me to buy it and move there...

Thank you! Did not find anything that spoke to me. I'm still waiting for that piece of hallowed ground that just sings to me to buy it and move there...
I hear the have a lot of that up in Alaska. Unfortunately the wife has forbidden me from looking there. Good luck in your endeavors.

you mean like the military does for the Sig P320? Civilian P320s don't come with manual safeties as far as I know
The M17 and M18 P320 Civi models have the MS. I believe there is a MA compliant with MS as well…..

I had two of my P320 FCU's cut for the manual safety. I also think at minimum, Sig should at least offer a dingus trigger as an option.

Last Edited:
Add a safety... glocks arent safest.
Damn I get tired of hearing this crap. Glocks already have three (3) safeties built into the mechanism. If you can't learn to keep your booger hook off the bang switch then perhaps one should stick to water pistols.
Comments like this play right into the hands of the people that are trying to ban handguns like the Glocks. If they're successful with Glock then it's a small step for them to include your favorite handgun, then rifle, then shotgun.

Damn I get tired of hearing this crap. Glocks already have three (3) safeties built into the mechanism. If you can't learn to keep your booger hook off the bang switch then perhaps one should stick to water pistols.
Comments like this play right into the hands of the people that are trying to ban handguns like the Glocks. If they're successful with Glock then it's a small step for them to include your favorite handgun, then rifle, then shotgun.
Man, it's been a minute since I've had an early discharge.

You got blacks with knives and whites with guns down in Howard Beach, there's no such thing as human rights when you walk the New York Streets.
You got a black .38 and a gravity knife but you still have to ride the train. There's a smelly essence of NY down there but you ain't no Bernard Goetz.
Manhattan is sinking like a rock into the filthy Hudson, they wrote a book about it, they said it was like Ancient Rome.

You got blacks with knives and whites with guns down in Howard Beach, there's no such thing as human rights when you walk the New York Streets.
You got a black .38 and a gravity knife but you still have to ride the train. There's a smelly essence of NY down there but you ain't no Bernard Goetz.
Manhattan is sinking like a rock into the filthy Hudson, they wrote a book about it, they said it was like Ancient Rome.
RIP Lou. Influential person in the genre.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews