JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems way overpriced but I guess that's par for the course for when things are first released. I'd rather have the 10mm version personally. But it's cool to have options. Does anyone know if 45 acp bump fires well? The 9mm Stribog bump fires pretty good.

Why the holy bubbleguming goddamn bubbleguming bubblegumknobbing hell have I not bubbleguming known about this bubbleguming thing in 10bubblegumingmm bubblegumign existed?

Godbubblegumingdamnit I need to move back to the bubbleguming USA so I can buy that bubbleguming thing.

Oh, uh, yeah, .45 is kinda neato too, I guess.

10mm review. Price isn't that bad compared to the .45

1BB30B53-D401-45C6-8D20-EB471779C6E2.jpeg

Last Edited:
I likes my Stribog A2 in 9mm. I wanted a thumper and recently got a Foxtrot Mike lower and upper in .45acp for a mere $650. I do think the new Stribog is overpriced but I guess I am not its target audience. The guys at Global Ordnance are good folks.

I likes my Stribog A2 in 9mm. I wanted a thumper and recently got a Foxtrot Mike lower and upper in .45acp for a mere $650. I do think the new Stribog is overpriced but I guess I am not its target audience. The guys at Global Ordnance are good folks.
Thumper you say? You need one of these (12.5") :D
91235142-000D-4775-BC16-9953954B0538.jpeg
Or even smaller (8.5")
117BED3C-D718-476A-B033-3BBB857CB844.jpeg

I shall call it a BRCC (Battle Rifle Caliber Carbine) :s0112: 12.5" recoil is about same as 300 BLK.

Video of 12.5" semi auto shooting and then binary. Binary looks like a bit much for .308 imo (with practice might be ok) but semi auto very mild and smooth.

Last Edited:
Do most people order Stribogs directly from Global Ordnance, or is it better to go through a different distributor?
What do you mean by "better"? Do you mean cheaper? If so try Kentucky gun co for cheaper 10mm Stribog. Also check gunzone deals.

Global ordnance has 9mm older mags for $8.99 occasionally. Got to hb industries for reduced weight trigger springs (these work well) and other stuff. Their fan compensators (shown below) really work well fwiw. stocks and braces you have to look around as their are a gazillion different kinds.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads