JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New-Perfect condition. Although it states that it's "drop in ready," I had to take it to a gunsmith to have it fitted. Includes attachment for sling/bipod. Refer to the following web link for full info: https://promagindustries.com/archangel-springfield-armory-m1a-precision-stock Everywhere I looked on the internet the cost is over $250.00. YOUR COST: $100.00 PRICE IS FIRM – CASH ONLY. Please text me 1st​, so I know who's calling. I live in Troutdale.

See Also: MagPul Gen. 3 Precision Adjustable AR Rifle Stock / Henry Wildlife Edition .45-70 / 500 rds. Complete Match Grade reloading components for 6.5 Creedmore / 800 Federal Sm Rifle & 200 Lg. Magnum Rifle primers / 750 lb. Rated Game Cart / Three 3rd​ Remington LA Magazines

M1-1.JPG M1-2.JPG M1-3.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top