JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Last updated 2021, doesn't say what payments they take, and doesn't really have anything "About Us" , just a super basic webshop looking site, with categories and some of the things look too good to be true?
Name looks fake to me. I don't know anything about them. I often type the name and scam in google search to get more info.

The usual stuff that comes up at people answering the same question on blogs, scamadvisor, trustpilot ratings, and BBB ratings. I trust actual users experiences the most.

they show firearms that's out of stock everywhere else
Clues.jpg

Seriously though. It was the 2nd top hit on Google Chrome (phone, dont @ me :s0140: ) for "police trade in Beretta" besides Sportsmans Outdoors Superstore and forum links. Edit it shows everyone as either" out of stock" or "no longer available" (same thing?)

I'd like a M9/92FS for under $500 :p

Otherwise, a .40SW version (96?);

But it looks like the real ones are for Glocks for "police trade in handguns"
There's a difference in the website addresses. That Reddit link is for "berettafirearmsusa dot com" and not "berettafirearmshop dot com" (yes, I noticed only 1 s in the address)

Seriously though. It was the 2nd top hit on Google Chrome (phone, dont @ me :s0140: ) for "police trade in Beretta" besides Sportsmans Outdoors Superstore and forum links.

I'd like a M9/92FS for under $500 :p

Otherwise, a .40SW version (96?);

But it looks like the real ones are for Glocks for "police trade in handguns"

There's a difference in the website addresses. That Reddit link is for "berettafirearmsusa dot com" and not "berettafirearmshop dot com" (yes, I noticed only 1 s in the address)
$559 is the price on gun deals for 92FS

Cheap 92 fs .22 pews can be had for $249 after rebate. I don't like the polymer frame but other than that it's really well built.

Also advanced firing solutions in Oregon city has a Girsan regard (92 clone) for $400. Felt nice in the hand and smooth action.

I have no need for another .22lr handgun :p

Looks like Aim surplus and some other sites would be good to go, majority of "LE trade in" handguns looks to be Glocks of most types, mostly Gen 4 and 5. Some SW M&P (.40 and .45), some S&W 59 based. Aim surplus lists SW 915 and 910s

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top