JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Hermiston
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ex condition USP .40 comes with trijicon night sights, 5-16 round jet funnel magazines, jet funnel, GG&G light rail, KT mech OWB holster with MULTICAM cordura wrap setup for the pistol with x300. Box/paperwork included. Must meet at an FFL for transfer.

This is a bombproof pistol and the only reason I'm selling is I'm consolidating to 9mm.

I have 600 rounds of Winchester FMJ ammo available to the buyer as well for an additional price.

IMG_4103.jpeg IMG_4105.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ex condition USP .40 comes with trijicon night sights, 5-16 round jet funnel magazines, jet funnel, GG&G light rail, KT mech OWB holster with MULTICAM cordura wrap setup for the pistol with x300. Box/paperwork included. Must meet at an FFL for transfer.

This is a bombproof pistol and the only reason I'm selling is I'm consolidating to 9mm.

I have 600 rounds of Winchester FMJ ammo available to the buyer as well for an additional price.

View attachment 1886557 View attachment 1886558
Interested in the ammo and Jet Funnel mags (just in case you want to sell 2 to 5 mags)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top