JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi:

I live near Grants Pass and go to the local BiMart. I was in the sporting goods area and asked to see a rifle. The sales person put the trigger lock back on before handing it to me but I declined and asked if this is a corporate thing and they said yes. If I'm about to drop 5-6 Bengs on a firearm I sure would like to try the trigger pull. So go to your local BiMart and ask to see a rifle/pistol and see if they drop the lock on it before you get to handle it. Looks like my LSG is going to see me more often.

Hi:

I live near Grants Pass and go to the local BiMart. I was in the sporting goods area and asked to see a rifle. The sales person put the trigger lock back on before handing it to me but I declined and asked if this is a corporate thing and they said yes. If I'm about to drop 5-6 Bengs on a firearm I sure would like to try the trigger pull. So go to your local BiMart and ask to see a rifle/pistol and see if they drop the lock on it before you get to handle it. Looks like my LSG is going to see me more often.
It's worse up here. They also have a cable attached to it.

Hi:

Did you ask them how the trigger feels?

I won't out our local Bi-Mart incase the Corporate goofballs ever look at this, but that doesn't happen here. Our store and the guys and gals that work there are the best and if you buy a gun or two they even remember your name.

It's their trash policy.
I long ago took my mother to shop for a pistol and wanted her to try a few out at Bimart. They refused to let us test the triggers, even offering ID and them holding the magazine.

For me. The trigger test is massively important and my purchase hinges on seeing if I like it or not. YouTube is of some help.. but I need to test it out myself.
I get why they do it, but with the option of holding an ID and retaining the mag as they do in some other stores.. I'm truly not sure why their policy is so strict. I do know they don't have a dedicated employee back there all the time.. I get new employees almost all the time.. and those that are the "stationed" in the sporting goods area tend to go away after a while.. so I guess knowing that turnover rate they just air on the side of extreme caution and keep locks on the guns.. which is silly.

I do really like Bimart. They are one of the few places that charge competitive prices and even run sales.. they also have quite a few different offerings ammo wise.. and lastly they sell my coveralls I use for work.. so they of course get my business regularly.. but their trigger/action lock policy is stupid.

It happened both times I purchased pistols at my local BiMarts. The La Pine clerk was embarrassed and apologetic, but pointed at the camera trained on the counter. He mentioned that they had some issues with people running out of the store in some locations.

It happened both times I purchased pistols at my local BiMarts. The La Pine clerk was embarrassed and apologetic, but pointed at the camera trained on the counter. He mentioned that they had some issues with people running out of the store in some locations.
That's a tough call but not unexpected. I just saw someone walk out of Walmart with a big screen TV the other day, At other stores, I've seen several people told by the store clerk to not come back as they went out the door. FWIW, we just had 2,300 criminals released from Oregon jails because there weren't enough public defenders available. There isn't enough room in the jails so they just let them go.

This is what happens when the liberals and their policies take over. We could have taken back the Oregon House last cycle except that record numbers of Republicans decided not to fill out their ballots and walk them to the mailbox. Right now we have record numbers of vacancies for PCPs in Oregon. That means fewer people to make the phone calls and knock on doors to ask other Republicans, NAVs and Independents to vote.

We've facing unprecedented DNC money flowing into Oregon. They've already sent $10 million for in state races, and the cycle isn't really hot yet.

You can rail at the stores and blame them for the increase in crime, but we know the truth is that it's good peoples failure to do anything that's the cause of the problem.

At my store, they take a blood sample, all 11 prints and you need to send if an application via snail mail. They give you a call about 3 months later to look at the gun being handled by somebody else behind bulletproof glass. I think it's great.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top