JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't say for sure...
But I do agree with the above and working class folks are broke or cautious about spending right now.

Also...
Time of year maybe...
Could be a better selling item in the fall with the threat of snow.
And...if there are a lot of the same type of Toyotas listed...then buyers can be more chosey.
Andy

Many have been listed for several month and not sold. Looking at 4 Runners and Sequoias. Any ideas as to why? Just priced too high from dealers and private party? Thx.
Prices were crazy cray high for used Toyota trucks. A 15 year old truck with 130,000 was worth the same as original cost Fe. It was crazy. Not many cars you can drive for 15 years and have basically zero depreciation. Prices may be coming down to more rational levels. Just a guess though. They were just way way too high and people are trying to sell at those prices from before.

Prices were crazy cray high for used Toyota trucks. A 15 year old truck with 130,000 was worth the same as original cost Fe. It was crazy. Not many cars you can drive for 15 years and have basically zero depreciation. Prices may be coming down to more rational levels. Just a guess though. They were just way way too high.l and people are trying to sell at those prices from before.
Toyota doesn't depreciate a whole lot. Even ten years ago a used ten year old truck with 100k on the odometer were within $10k of new.

Toyota doesn't depreciate a whole lot. Even ten years ago a used ten year old truck with 100k on the odometer were within $10k of new.
Yea but they were crazy high in the last few years know 2 guys who bought one drive for a long time and worth $4000-$5000 more than they paid despite putting like 100k miles on them.

I totally agree
I was looking at old Pick-ups and for example a 80's vintage Chevy or Ford / Dodge that has had the SH!T kicked out of it 3years ago was going for 1500 to 2000 now is posted up for 10000.00 to 12000.00 F'ing ridiculous

I totally agree
I was looking at old Pick-ups and for example a 80's vintage Chevy or Ford / Dodge that has had the SH!T kicked out of it 3years ago was going for 1500 to 2000 now is posted up for 10000.00 to 12000.00 F'ing ridiculous
A lot of that has to do with the high-end restoration companies like Icon buying them up in droves to supply parts for their $250k+ final product.

Being on the I-5 I see a lot of convoys of Toyotas trucks full of parts towing toyotas full of parts. Generally with a paper license plate. Always heading south. Drivers look Hispanic.

When the currently available crop of bloated, over optioned, over complex, over computerized, over priced, not suitable for hard work, fakeup trucks are all that are available as new…. Even well-used high mileage older trucks will get much more valuable. :s0092:

It's kinda the same now in hiring. Do you go with the blue haired he:it/she gender studies major, or, the guy with 10+ years experience?

When the currently available crop of bloated, over optioned, over complex, over computerized, over priced, not suitable for hard work, fakeup trucks are all that are available as new…. Even well-used high mileage older trucks will get much more valuable. :s0092:

It's kinda the same now in hiring. Do you go with the blue haired he:it/she gender studies major, or, the guy with 10+ years experience?
Someone posted on another thread a newer ford f150 that got water in taillight which shorted computer stuff. $5600 fix!

Anybody have experience with the Toyota Sequoia? Reliable and longevity?
New or used? I'd avoid that new twin turbo like the plague. I bought the last 5.7 model Tundra for that very reason. As a side note, Toyota denied my warranty claim after they smashed my battery with the hold down straps. I'm still contemplating an F250.

Decent rant, I'll give you an A-

Funny, I live in "the sticks" and get constant offers for outrageous amounts. There's a Mexican dude (Hispanic origin for those of you) that's been hitting me up up every few months for a couple years. He's a cool dude and I told him he's the first I'd call if I decided to sell. 250,000+ miles on a '91 yota....last time dude was here he had between 8-10 grand in cash. No joke. Still didn't sell. Don't plan on it......it's cheaper to keep up and going

unnamed.jpg

And people are too damn poor..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top