JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale or trade a Smart Parts paintball setup that is worth around $1000 retail for everything. I recently had back surgery so cannot play anymore. This particular setup has only been used twice in games and I tore it down and completely cleaned and lubricated everything.

Gun has been completely modified with every aftermarket replacement I could think of, carbon fiber tank, remote lines, hard case, tools, spares, etc...

Gun and equipment are all custom and in perfect shape. I am open to offers and trades just let me know what you got to trade. I am also looking for a gun safe (smaller with electronic lock).

So if no trades - Paintball setup $500
Wine fridge $200

Last Edited:
Sorry brain fart, first time posting...

The wine fridge is a 24+ bottle Magic Chef brand. It is black with the amber tinted front door glass. It has the metal curved shelving inside for holding the bottles. I paid around $500 retail for it a couple of years ago so best offers and all...

Thanks all...

The marker is an Ion that has been tore down and rebuilt with the following parts:

Tactical body kit w/rails- $50
Firebolt- $40
Blade trigger- $15
QEV valve- $20
Blackheart board- $119
Short feedneck- $15
Drop forward- ?
Dye gauge- $18
Red eyes- $24
2 aftermarket barrels +stock
parts kits
o-ring kits
etc...

E-mail me at [email protected] for pics...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top