JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
10mm .

In a revolver.

There have been some, but they are very scarce. Specifically I want the (Ruger) Wiley Clapp GP100 in 10mm. They made a short batch, they were snatched up quickly, and now unavailable.

Also in a Flattop Blackhawk. They've been made in the full size Blackhawk, but it's a big gun for a small cartridge. I very much prefer the scaled down Flattop version.

I think the lack of brass is a major contributor to many fine cartridges being discarded. I check on ammo seek daily for many different cases and they are not obtainable - even something like the 7mm mauser.

Cartridges you'd like to see more guns in?

17 Mach 2
More firearms offerings in that cartridge......might just lead to more availability and/or cheaper ammo on the store shelf.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Cartridges you'd like to see more guns in?

17 Mach 2
More firearms offerings in that cartridge......might just lead to more availability and/or cheaper ammo on the store shelf.

Aloha, Mark
A friend has a 17 Mach 2 rifle, and it was impressively more effective on ground squirrels than .22 lr hollow points. (Still pales beside the .17 HMR, though). For a while ammo was tough to find, but it is cheaper than .17HMR and seems more available now.

7.62x39. Cheapest .30 cal. round bar none.

For me to remain competent I have to put in the time. 7.62x39 is by far the most inexpensive and available.

I love my CZ527 IN 7.62x39. (More bolt guns in this round.)

Originally from a farm community, I cannot imagine a better round for everyday pests and varmits,....IF you consider price! There's faster rounds, but out to @300 meters, with or without glass, I'm sold on the eastern bloc round.

Last Edited:
Guns with bayonets. They look much cooler than suppressors. An automatic bayonet would look cooler than a plain one...mounted on an AR pistol.
How about a suppressor with a bayonet? I keep wishing I could find a good Picatinny mount I could use to add a bayonet off of the rail. I could make the blade.

How about a suppressor with a bayonet? I keep wishing I could find a good Picatinny mount I could use to add a bayonet off of the rail. I could make the blade.
Then a permanent mounted bayonet would be useless with suppressor on. Put a rail on the bottom of the suppressor. Then a light could also be used if not a bayonet. And for a shorter hand guard, more room for your offhand.

22 HP (Savage)

1715268311367.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class