JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello, I am selling my passed down matching byf 44 K98k. It was a bring back from Belgium by my great grandfather on my mother's side, who fought during the Ardenne offensive in early January 1945. It's been in my family since the end of the war, now it needs a new home to be cherished and appreciated by. It has no import marks nor duffle cut, all is original and matching apart from the bolt which matches itself. SN is 23876a, so produced sometime in February of 1944 almost a year before the battle of the bulge and could've very well seen action in Normandy! Also, will include an uninstalled zf41 scope and mount, as well as 60 rounds of 8mm. Thanks.

IMG_20240624_230252.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.