JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone order a gun online thru bimart? Ordered an 1895 sbl Marlin and was wondering what kind of timeline I'm looking at, thanks

1000010131.jpg

They had the best prices on the henry big boy x so I bought the 357 and 45-70. Then the gbl marlin 45-70 and the marlin in 357. Thinking about the stainless 45-70 now

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem

Did not know they did this. Another + for them. Let us know how the new gun does at the range, I like the looPut a
Did not know they did this. Another + for them. Let us know how the new gun does at the range, I like the look
Mounted a vortex scout scope on it and have only done the initial sight in at 25 yards. Only shot it six times but seems pretty accurate. Kicks good off a bench but not bad standing up freehand.

I believe they do cost + 8%. Best price I could find when I was looking for a Savage fvsr. And you only have to pay the $10bgc, instead of a transfer plus the bgc if you order online shipped to a ffl.

In moderation, converting cash to precious metals is a sound investment strategy...;) dang almost said that with a straight face...

I ordered one of the Henry Big Boy X rifles in 44 Mag from BiMart. $869.99 + $10 BGC

Rifle came quick but the back ground check took 2 weeks. They don't call and wait on hold like some gun stores do. Depending on which store you buy at, they don't always call you right away when you do clear. Still great prices generally.

It is hard to beat Gun.deals/Wikiarms.com combo for finding deals but BiMart can and does get better prices from time to time.
Same rifle on Gun.deals lowest online price was $859 but with shipping + FFL transfer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top