JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently purchased a Henry Big Boy X from BiMart for a great price and I was 2500 in the que. Took about 2 weeks to clear, but some of that had to be BiMart not being on the ball. A few days ago I ordered a cool 22LR Beretta with suppressor kit from Palmetto State Armory and it shipped in 3 days, delivered today at A Cut Above Pawn. They called OSP, waited on hold, gave my info, waited a few minutes and I'm cleared!

I'm a fan of gun stores that call and hold for their customers. One way to bypass the que. I'm still going to buy from BiMart or Sportman's Warehouse when the price is right but 8 maybe 9 times out of 10, I can beat their prices even with shipping charges. Low prices and free shipping will always get my attention though.

OK the Beretta is kinda silly but it was crazy cheap, has a threaded barrel, suppressor height sites installed and comes with a hollywood can that weighs a little more than an actual suppressor. Calling it a can is misleading. It is a threaded steel cylinder with a 30 cal hole in the middle.

Henry X Rifle.jpg Beretta Suppressor Kit.jpg

The gun I bought a couple weeks ago was a TTI canik. The gun you want pictures of is an Alchemy Custom Weapons prime elite. Which has not yet had paperwork filled out.

But anyway, here's a picture of the canik
View attachment 1879491
Two things, first of all, is that your actual hand or did you employ a hand model or manikin? Second, please DO NOT mention pistols I've never heard of because then I'm liable to look them up and think "where have you been all my life!!" That's one sweeet 1911.

Two things, first of all, is that your actual hand or did you employ a hand model or manikin? Second, please DO NOT mention pistols I've never heard of because then I'm liable to look them up and think "where have you been all my life!!" That's one sweeet 1911.
Obscure pistols to lust after, Korth and Freedom Arms

I have always been an instant approval for years and years, I've never been put into line. Even as recently as a month or two ago I was still getting instant approvals for every single 4473. However last week I was twice put into line, been over a week now and no update. Very strange, no idea what changed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top