JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you don't like what i say, fine. But if you think you know my politics and call me a "Ken or Karen" because i care a little about human life you can just piss off.
Ok Ken.

As I wrote, work in an ER. For a day. Any ER. On any day.

...self inflicted chemically brain fried mentally ill people are "better off" living "free range" as they do. NOT!

Choices have consequences guy.

Ok Ken.

As I wrote, work in an ER. For a day. Any ER. On any day.

...self inflicted chemically brain fried mentally ill people are "better off" living "free range" as they do. NOT!

Choices have consequences guy.
I have OFTEN said I wish we could video what we see in the ER and show it to the school kids. Just might scare a few of them from ever trying the poison. Especially when you show them some "woman" who looks like she is 60, who is 23. Show them a pic of how she looked just a couple years earlier when she was attractive, then show them this is what she looks like now. It would have to be more effective than those stupid egg and frying pan ones they used to show.

Sure the woman in the video is someone's daughter...she could be a mom or a sister...
We can argue about addiction and mental health...and who is to blame for whatever....

With all that said...
At that time in the video ...she is a threat.
You need to do what you have to do ..to stop the threat.

This could be putting a barrier between you and the threat...
Or you leaving the area...

Or if worse comes to worse having to use force for self defense.

Self defense is best if...you give yourself lots of options.
Do what you have to do ...without regret.
Andy

I know these responses are in jest but come on guys. If she was your sister, cousin, daughter, ex (well maybe not that), then maybe you'd show some compassion, not talk about running her over. She's messed up and caused damage to some cars, it sucks but she needs help. Mentally ill people are just people.....
Hopefully she gets help but with how crappy our mental health system is, probably not.
I have a family member like her, and I'd run him over.......just sayn......

Sure the woman in the video is someone's daughter...she could be a mom or a sister...
We can argue about addiction and mental health...and who is to blame for whatever....

With all that said...
At that time in the video ...she is a threat.
You need to do what you have to do ..to stop the threat.

This could be putting a barrier between you and the threat...
Or you leaving the area...

Or if worse comes to worse having to use force for self defense.

Self defense is best if...you give yourself lots of options.
Do what you have to do ...without regret.
Andy
Reads in the article that the cops were able to get her to submit to being arrested, and with no blood spilled. Tact is essential for carrying. These cops had it. Perhaps some others do not.

Reads in the article that the cops were able to get her to submit to being arrested, and with no blood spilled. Tact is essential for carrying. These cops had it. Perhaps some others do not.
Perhaps others will be glad to try to take the knife away from some drugged up kook like this and good on them. Me? I would not even try, if I could not get the hell away from them I would drop them. Being a hero and disarming some kook sure sounds good. I don't get paid for that and do not feel like trying. To each their own.

If she took bear spray to the face, it's likely she was willing to get some medical treatment for that. The only way she was going to get that was if she complied with police. Plenty of "crazy acting" people are cognizant enough to make decisions when they are uncomfortable.

Vermin like her could fall off the face of the Earth and society would continue on without a hiccup.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top