JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Dundee isn't too far then there's a real small range in Newberg. Only 12 lanes, hours are odd but people are friendly and helpful. Website says NRA membership required but when I joined they told me they aren't really worried about it. It's like $78 a year compared to crazy dollars other places want.
do they still accept new membership?

IIRC Dundee membership had normally been pretty difficult to get. As in maybe an annual lottery / or waitlist which closed pretty rapidly every year.

Besides the listed below:

"Outdoor range around Yamhill County (97132) or up to 25 miles radius. So far these are close to me but others requires membership that are non vacant.

Threat Dynamics, LLC - (Member)
Tri County Gun Club - (Waiting List)
Newberg Rifle & Pistol Club - (No Vacancy)
Chehalem Valley Sportsman's Club - (No Vacancy)

Willing to go and as long its safe. Any suggestions? Thanks."

Gooseneck Rd checked out. Tons of pull offs and signage stating safe/not safe to shoot. Road splits a few times and goes on for what seems like forever on the maps. Pretty quiet on a weekday, can't speak for the weekends though.

You mean just go there? Any appointments?
Thanks,
Just go there. Talk to a range officer. Check times before going. Usually don't open up until 6:00.
I believe you can pay full price once before you join, just to see if you like it. Once a member its $5 a visit. They do not sell ammo there and they do not charge to inspect ammo. They do take PayPal for membership. Again this place is small, but good people and a place to shoot out of the rain.

Just go there. Talk to a range officer. Check times before going. Usually don't open up until 6:00.
I believe you can pay full price once before you join, just to see if you like it. Once a member its $5 a visit. They do not sell ammo there and they do not charge to inspect ammo. They do take PayPal for membership. Again this place is small, but good people and a place to shoot out of the rain.
Thank you so much for the followup! I will in Wednesday if theyre open. Peace!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews