JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi all,

I took this gun as part of a larger trade a while back. I plan to keep the no 1 mk3 star I have and don't need another hunting rifle so this one is up for sale.
For the right person if should be fairly easy to convert this back to original configuration by replacing the front site back to its original and replacing the cut down stock with a full one.

This rifle is C&R eligible so if you have your C&R I can send it directly to you no FFL needed. Otherwise, it will need to go to an FFL and if it needs to be shipped your FFL needs to be able to accept from private party or pay the extra fee to have my local FFL send it to you. Shipping is on the buyer but will be sent with the most cost-effective option.
Let me know if you have questions.

Open to trades, a lot depends on where you are and what. Always interested in Precious metal trades. Asking $300 plus shipping if neeeded.

left side sporter.jpg rigth side sporter.jpg top sporter.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.