JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I was buying a cheap car mount for the girlfriend I realized that I'm probably not the only one here who buys random junk online more often than I should. I put my entertainment to necessity ratio at about 60/40 :s0114:

Figured there might be some entertainment in seeing what random things you guys buy online as well.

EDIT: Realized we should probably have a thread for firearm-related purchases as well.

Last Edited:
I'm pretty bad. Since moving to North Plains and working in Downtown Hillsboro. I'm only really on One road and see it as a hassle to drive east to get anything from a store.

So I buy a lot on Amazon.

Last purchase was 4 bottles of lemon shine. I think the wife added some shampoo to the order.

Man the day the apocalypse comes. I'll miss the Internet shopping.

buy non-firearm stuff? :confused:

out of the stuff I bought recently, this was the most - 'non-firearm.' except it has a 1911 barrel bushing nut remover, a pin punch, carbon scraper, 6 piece pistol screw driver kit and 3 small allen wrenches.

20160802_202626.jpg

Man the day the apocalypse comes. I'll miss the Internet shopping.

I'm actually looking forward to it.

Heavily fortified wigwam, wife by my side, maybe a stash of Glenlivet for special occasions (like Wednesday through Tuesday).

I'm almost old enough to appreciate boring :)

Wrangler Riggs Ranger pants and denim shirts
Semi-Hex Graphite #2 pencils
Fiskars 30 gallon hardshell bottom Garden Bag
Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 rangefinder
Woodworking in Estonia [book]
Veritas Plow Plane upgrade kit

Gold Theraband Resistance Band (used to make slingshot bands)
Ford F-150 Head Light Lamp Switch
Sony Discman Portable CD Player, used (gift for the FIL, who can't live w/o a portable CD player)
Dental Tool/Scraper set (had some dental work, want to stay ahead of buildup)

@jsparks747 after you make a few you will want to upgrade the type of steel you use. A36 is just not the best for blades. I mean it works fine but there are allot better, as you may know. I make allot of parts and a36 plate is just crap. But does work for certain applications.

@jsparks747 after you make a few you will want to upgrade the type of steel you use. A36 is just not the best for blades. I mean it works fine but there are allot better, as you may know. I make allot of parts and a36 plate is just crap. But does work for certain applications.
Yeah. I am getting this stuff because it is cheap and I can use it to hone my skills before I move on to higher quality steel.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top