JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have never had social media.....wait is this forum considered social media? Have I crossed over to the dark side and didn't even know it?
1715546323284.png

Go do that on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube. See what happens. There are even terms you can't use here, although to our credit "illegal alien" is not one of them.
Totally get that... I don't have Facebook any longer (5-years past) by my own hand. I do have some presence on IG (Facebook owned) and have been and remain in their unmentionable category fir a couple of years where I cannot be tagged or mentioned. I care not. I say what I want with my own filter. If they kick me it's their loss. Their terms and policies are vague and agenda ridden... I dont care. I contest and appeal each slap they issue me. I also understand and have accepted that this platform has rules of decorum That are to be adhered to else face the wrath of the moderators... this would also be contested if I felt I didn't break the rules I've accepted. I'm not verbally abusive, I'm responsible and generally thoughtful in my reasoning. I may not be the most well written but I was raised right. I respect others and I respect where it is due and earned. That, by no means implies that I will bow down to bigots, tyrants or woke BS-ery or generally flakey people.

No one is going to remove my 1A or any of other rights. Nor will I presume to do that to another. So long as another crosses no lines, I don't cross the same. Theor rights and freedoms to be them is also mine to be me and be free from them.

Semper Fidelis

Totally get that... I don't have Facebook any longer (5-years past) by my own hand. I do have some presence on IG (Facebook owned) and have been and remain in their unmentionable category fir a couple of years where I cannot be tagged or mentioned. I care not. I say what I want with my own filter. If they kick me it's their loss. Their terms and policies are vague and agenda ridden... I dont care. I contest and appeal each slap they issue me. I also understand and have accepted that this platform has rules of decorum That are to be adhered to else face the wrath of the moderators... this would also be contested if I felt I didn't break the rules I've accepted. I'm not verbally abusive, I'm responsible and generally thoughtful in my reasoning. I may not be the most well written but I was raised right. I respect others and I respect where it is due and earned. That, by no means implies that I will bow down to bigots, tyrants or woke BS-ery or generally flakey people.

No one is going to remove my 1A or any of other rights. Nor will I presume to do that to another. So long as another crosses no lines, I don't cross the same. Theor rights and freedoms to be them is also mine to be me and be free from them.

Semper Fidelis
^^^^^^I like this guy!^^^^^^

Semper Fidelis
You should get on X (formerly Twitter). It's gotten a lot better since Musk bought it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top