JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also gave up trying to set up a c&r account with Century. What a PITA!

Someone must have heard me complaining. I had some free time so I faxed a copy of my C&R in with their cover letter and got an account registration email in about an hour.

Not sure if that's the customer service I want to reward with giving them money. But At least I can log in and see prices now.

I bought a type 53 from SOG about a year and a half ago and I had it 7 days after I ordered it.
SOG is fast ship, in my experience. Their firearms quality ALSO seems to be a cut above Century and Classic. SOG is frequently my first choice. Got my "Russian sneak" sks from them ! :)

DSCN1929012_zps3c4e6e25.jpg~original

It's been two weeks since I ordered a Type 53 from Century and it still hasn't shipped. In the mean time I found another on Gunbroker, bid on it, won it, mailed the guy a money order (which arrived yesterday) and his gun is on it's way to me. I think I'm going to call on Monday and cancel the Century order.

I procrastinated cancelling the order long enough that it finally shipped. No tracking number or even the name of the carrier, just "standard ground". I'm curious to see how this turns out.

I finally got around to do this (email customer support, they will give you a fax number or email address to send in a copy).

I did some looking around. Looks like no discount on ammo, 15-20% discount on magazines, 6-9% on gun parts, 15% on gun cleaning stuff, no discount on scopes.

But not too bad.

Just today in the mail I received a full print catalog from Brownell's and a handy little letter explaining how to read my "business discount pricing" in the catalog. Sometimes it's nice to have a print catalog to find what you're after.

I must admit I've had some squirrely issues happen with Century sense the new people bought it not to awful long ago. 10 single stack bulgy PAP mags I ordered about 8months/ a year a go ONLY,,, took 3 MONTHS TO EVEN SHIP then only after repeated calls!!! What a cluster F*** !!!

Don't even think of using there on-line ordering system, that's how I ordered those mags and it was a total nightmare!!! Sad, I've done business with them for over 45 years and was close friends with one of the original owners, and man has it ever gone downhill sense Jack(one of the original owners) sold it!!! It has changed hands more than once over the last 15-20 years or so too,and each time it seems to get worse with each new owner,,,,,, I honestly don't know what to think of Century anymore to be honest ??

BTW,,a couple other orders I've done with them over the last year or so have gone smoothly though,,so I don't know what's up with them??? But those orders I phoned in, so maybe it's just there on-line system that's all messed up???

I know this is an old thread, but thought I'd pipe in just in case others are still reading it . And thought I'd give the heads up on there on-line ordering system so others don't run into the issues I had with it.

@bolus
I hadn't looked at this in a while (still in my watch list and popped when daleanjannice posted the other day).

If you're still updating this, Southern Ohio Guns gave up at the end of 2018 and have gone the way of the mastodon. :(
Century Arms website is Surplus Corner, the .biz site you have listed tries to install malware.
Weidener's doesn't sell guns anymore.
That specific page for Royal Tiger is no good, the main page is: https://www.royaltigerimports.com/
Aim Surplus doesn't really promote their C&R stuff and it can be hard to find without the direct link: Firearms - Curio and Relics - AimSurplus, Llc.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top