JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I gave up with them after emailing by C&R, confirming they received it and calling to set up my account 3 separate times. Any tricks to getting them to actually make me an account? Though after that, Im not sure I'd give them any money

I had to call a few times too. FWIW, I ordered a gun on the 13th and it still hasn't shipped.

You can also still sign up for a dealer account at Brownells with your C&R.

Midway USA discontinued their dealer discount program.

I finally got around to do this (email customer support, they will give you a fax number or email address to send in a copy).

I did some looking around. Looks like no discount on ammo, 15-20% discount on magazines, 6-9% on gun parts, 15% on gun cleaning stuff, no discount on scopes.

But not too bad.

I finally got around to do this (email customer support, they will give you a fax number or email address to send in a copy).

I did some looking around. Looks like no discount on ammo, 15-20% discount on magazines, 6-9% on gun parts, 15% on gun cleaning stuff, no discount on scopes.

But not too bad.

I just did the same thing, easy as pie! Thanks for the tip.

Yep, some things have bigger discounts than others. Best discount I got was on a Shrewd Muzzle Brake. It requires gunsmith modification, and I'm not sure if that's why the discount was so big or not. It was ~40% off.

I gave up with them after emailing by C&R, confirming they received it and calling to set up my account 3 separate times. Any tricks to getting them to actually make me an account? Though after that, Im not sure I'd give them any money

Same happened to me to, I gave up also. Brownells was easy and it is a noticeable discount. Midway has such high shipping that I rarely buy from them.

Last Edited:
It's been two weeks since I ordered a Type 53 from Century and it still hasn't shipped. In the mean time I found another on Gunbroker, bid on it, won it, mailed the guy a money order (which arrived yesterday) and his gun is on it's way to me. I think I'm going to call on Monday and cancel the Century order.

Southern Ohio Guns http://www.southernohiogun.com/
has a pretty good supply. As a caveat, though, their website ordering is completely separate from phone which is completely separate from walk-in, which caused some difficulty for me. As well, their website prices are cash prices, credit card charges, shipping and COD are extra.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top