JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Metal AR/M4/M16 mags;

View attachment 1868395
Left to right,
30rd standard 5.56
20rd 6.5 Grendel
20rd 5.56 retro
10rd 6.5 Grendel
View attachment 1868396
Left 2, 5.56, right 2, 6.5 Grendel

Shown on top of woodland BDU/ apparel fabric (cotton I think).

for the 20rd sizes, Esstac KYWI Short inserts works, for 30rds, plenty of pouches and rigs available, but some I've made just because..

10rd 6.5 Grendel, too short for Esstac short, and likely too short for USMC Speed Reload pouch. Have made 4 cell pouch with Lift The Dot flaps for the size.

Thinking for the retro 20rd straight mags; a modified SKS style 6-8 pocket chest rig in one of these two ERDL type camos? 1000D Cordura tropical lime green ERDL top, 500D repro VN style ERDL bottomView attachment 1868397

Still figuring out the Vietnam Tiger stripe AK rig, I think I'll break down and order a Chicom rig in May, in order to measure the AK pockets and compare to the AK mag bodies I have @Knobgoblin
I can send you an Eagle brand 4 mag ,ak chest rig for reverse engineering.

And because I like hoarding fabrics :s0140:

Considering ordering 1, maybe 2 yards of this "MARPAT Tiger Stripe" from 0241 Tactical (same place I got the 500D Tadpole Tiger and 500D VN ERDL fabric) ; it is based on a pattern seen on the trial uniforms for the MARPAT program the-marine-corps-was-so-close-to-bringing-back-tiger-stripe-v0-n1d6iybn342b1.png

Screenshot_20240423_103853_Chrome.jpg
Edit, the picture of the fabric seems to show a lower contrast between the green and the coyote brown than what we see on the Marine tester

The idea is make a chest rig and/or pouches in this pattern, with Coyote Brown webbing and hardware. Although it looks a bit brown dominant.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top