JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
An interesting read. Specifically related to Oregon.

No idea how a court would view the arugement. - - or if any court has heard such arguments as they relate to Covid.

It's an extensive list of the laws which the author believes support the view that vaccine passports are unconstitutional.

It's a bit aggressive in its tone, which seems to be directed at private business.

I can appreciate the sentiment and can agree with the authors belief, just not sure an Oregon judge would.

In fact, if you require your customers to wear a mask or restrict their movement or entry if they are not wearing a mask, you are at risk for violating several federal and state laws.

Any violation of the following laws WILL BE REPORTED to the appropriate authorities. As the person responsible for this establishment, YOU PERSONALLY will be at risk for fines and imprisonment upon conviction of these crimes:

Sure.....When pigs fly? Small businesses, and large corporate businesses have been, and are STILL, requiring masks. Just who are we suppose to report this travesty to?

They are counting on mass control until such time as you spend your fortunes challenging them in court! There is no color of law that allowed any of this, it's all about control and being compliant and doing what your told!
And remember this, the Pedo has said, you get the shot of you wear a mask till you do, and he further stated that you will get the shot or you will regret it!

This like so many things done in the last year is a slap in the face of the Constitution. What so few still seem to "get" is it does not matter. Law makers can do anything they want as long as they keep winning. Sure this will make it's way through the courts. It will probably be shot down years down the road. So for the time being? If they say you need one to fly? You will have 2 choices. Get one or do not fly. A few years later the rule will be found to be no good but will that make the people who could not fly feel better?

Let me clarify that I see the mask mandate as a reasonable rule. At the time. For a time. It's stating to get Totally Ridiculous now! There is still running propaganda on TV, radio, bill boards. There are people wearing masks driving down the road in their cars with the GD windows UP for Christ's sake!! People walking alone wear their masks!

It time to effing back off!

Let me clarify that I see the mask mandate as a reasonable rule. At the time. For a time. It's stating to get Totally Ridiculous now! There is still running propaganda on TV, radio, bill boards. There are people wearing masks driving down the road in their cars with the GD windows UP for Christ's sake!! People walking alone wear their masks!

It time to effing back off!
It has become a cult. The low information cower in fear and embrace the cult of what they are told to do. They gladly give up freedom with the promise to be taken care of. :(

Just got our first official " you will show your Vaccine Card of else" letter from our community owner! Faxed a copy off to the Marion County Sheriff's office with a nice little letter asking him to look into things, and I copy/pasted the above sight for easy reference should he require it! I'm betting he actually shows up and gives the owner a stop order or else!

An interesting read. Specifically related to Oregon.

No idea how a court would view the arugement. - - or if any court has heard such arguments as they relate to Covid.

It's an extensive list of the laws which the author believes support the view that vaccine passports are unconstitutional.

It's a bit aggressive in its tone, which seems to be directed at private business.

I can appreciate the sentiment and can agree with the authors belief, just not sure an Oregon judge would.
We visited Costco yesterday and the lady ahead of us just flashed her phone to the door greeter and she waived the lady on in. There appeared to be little effort to verify info on vaccine photo. There were only a handful of people with no mask on but you could easily take the mask off once inside as nobody appeared to be checking for proof of vaccination after entry.

We visited Costco yesterday and the lady ahead of us just flashed her phone to the door greeter and she waived the lady on in. There appeared to be little effort to verify info on vaccine photo. There were only a handful of people with no mask on but you could easily take the mask off once inside as nobody appeared to be checking for proof of vaccination after entry.
Haven't seen any local or box stores checking for papers or insisting on masks, So far! A couple of eateries still have reduced seating/social distancing, but no mask or papers required! So far, so good!

Haven't seen any local or box stores checking for papers or insisting on masks, So far! A couple of eateries still have reduced seating/social distancing, but no mask or papers required! So far, so good!
All other stores I have been to in the last few days are still requiring mask. Fred Meyers, Safeway, Grocery Outlet, Home Depot and Winco.

I've seen exactly one store that said masks are a personal choice for the vaccinated, please act responsibly. That was the whole story. Roughly 50% were unmasked. I like the honor system and the option for freedom

I went to have the oil changed in Wife's car last week and was pleased to see my shop seems to be over the hoax. When I walked up to the door no sign. Went in and none of the staff had a diaper on their face so I of course did not put one on. They did have a box of them on the counter, I guess for anyone who wanted one. Made me feel good about giving them my money :D

Just got our first official " you will show your Vaccine Card of else" letter from our community owner! Faxed a copy off to the Marion County Sheriff's office with a nice little letter asking him to look into things, and I copy/pasted the above sight for easy reference should he require it! I'm betting he actually shows up and gives the owner a stop order or else!
"Community owner"? Elaborate please? I'm next door in yamhill Co now and so far biz owner's that I have spoken with are NOT GOING TO COMPLY!!!

In fact, if you require your customers to wear a mask or restrict their movement or entry if they are not wearing a mask, you are at risk for violating several federal and state laws.

Any violation of the following laws WILL BE REPORTED to the appropriate authorities. As the person responsible for this establishment, YOU PERSONALLY will be at risk for fines and imprisonment upon conviction of these crimes:

Sure.....When pigs fly? Small businesses, and large corporate businesses have been, and are STILL, requiring masks. Just who are we suppose to report this travesty to?

Personally, if I was going to challenge a store's policy on the mask issue, I would tell the store my religion forbids accepting the mark of the beast or something a long those lines. Or you could try the disabled route. You might have a disability that prevents you from wearing a mask and any other face covering. A mental disabilty might stem from you previously being abused by someone who made you wear a face covering during the abuse. That could have left you with a permanent fear of face coverings.

If somebody believes they were discriminated against by a place of public accomodation, they can report that to BOLI. Good luck getting them to act on this topic. A person could sue as well if they have the money for Attorneys.

Last Edited:
Personally, if I was going to challenge a store's policy on the mask issue, I would tell the store my religion forbids accepting the mark of the beast or something a long those lines. Or you could try the disabled route. You might have a disability that prevents you from wearing a mask and any other face covering. A mental disabilty might stem from you previously being abused by someone who made you wear a face covering during the abuse. That could have left you with a permanent fear of face coverings.

If somebody believes they were discriminated against by a place of public accomodation, they can report that to BOLI. Good luck getting them to act on this topic. A person could sue as well if they have the money for Attorneys.

Before you think face coverings can't be tied to a religious issue, imagine if a store ask muslim women to remove their face coverings in order to shop. I don't think that would go over to well in the courts.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top