JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone purchased any shotgun parts from this company, I know they are situated out of Canada but they have a US based web store out of Michigan as well so no customs issues and they have a Facebook page but I was wondering if anyone had any personal experience with them and their products. Plus when you go to their Canada page it gives you a pop-up to the new US page but there's another one that I found that ends with ".us" so I'm a little concerned about the legitimacy and whether or not the".com" version is just the newer version that the company has created.

Thanks guys

Simon and his company are good people. Haven't bought any shottie parts from them but they're part of the team that helped make my gal's C7/C8 project possible.

Site's legit too, they spun it up because they couldn't handle the volume of US traffic and business they were getting through the main Canadian office.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews