JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
no wonder you cant hit clays. youre using slugs ;);):D:eek::rolleyes:

i really was considering the jm pro. how do you like it??!
That's what I was hitting clays with the other day. :eek:

It's really nice. Shooting 3" #2 steel it was kicking the shells out at 3 o'clock and 15' away. Those steel shot rounds felt like #8 birdshot on a pump. I could shoot slugs all day with it or 00BK and not have any problems but maybe fatigue.

Every down here let me know I'll make a range trip if I can. It does shoot smooth.

@acp and I were out shooting clays this weekend. He was using his version that needs broken in. I'm about 250+ ahead of him on shells through and his was eating cheap #8 and #7-1/2 just fine.

That's what I was hitting clays with the other day. :eek:

It's really nice. Shooting 3" #2 steel it was kicking the shells out at 3 o'clock and 15' away. Those steel shot rounds felt like #8 birdshot on a pump. I could shoot slugs all day with it or 00BK and not have any problems but maybe fatigue.

Every down here let me know I'll make a range trip if I can. It does shoot smooth.
right on! that is awesome! i was just flickin u crap cause in another thread u said somethin about not leading the clays or somethin like that IIRC. ha ha. im only joking.

yeah ive shot a co workers 930 tactical. its fun! lots of fire power! i am a fan of mossberg. i have a 535 with over 20k rounds thru it. never a problem. just thinking i want a semi auto now.

UGGGHHH so many guns i want that i dont have!! damn this disease!!

New Winchester SX4, 12ga, 26 in. First time out hunting. Smooth

IMG_0674.JPG IMG_0694.JPG

This isn't the only thread I've posted these photos of my newest semi-auto shotgun, but since this thread needs more photos here it is....

Mossberg 930, 18.5" bead-sight barrel. 7+1 capacity (7+1+1 ghost loaded"). Runs everything from stout 00-Buck to low-base Dove/Pheasant loads without a single Hiccup.

32BF9CE4-4349-4EB6-ACBC-612A28623477.jpeg F058DCE3-6032-458B-A883-6FF79554C447.jpeg

Last Edited:
This isn't the only thread I've posted these photos of my newest semi-auto shotgun, but since this thread needs more photos here it is....

Mossberg 930, 18.5" bead-sight barrel. 6+1 capacity (6+2 "ghost loaded"). Runs everything from stout 00-Buck to low-base Dove/Pheasant loads without a single Hiccup.

View attachment 409057 View attachment 409058

I love this
that is one BAD AZZ SHOTTY

Mossberg 930, 18.5" bead-sight barrel. 6+1 capacity (6+2 "ghost loaded"). Runs everything from stout 00-Buck to low-base Dove/Pheasant loads without a single Hiccup.

View attachment 409057 View attachment 409058

is the bayo lug part of the heatshield clamp???

Also, is that the factory tube? is it cut to hold the bayo or did you have to modify it?

is the bayo lug part of the heatshield clamp???

Also, is that the factory tube? is it cut to hold the bayo or did you have to modify it?

No, the heat shield has two clamps up front but I'm only using one, because the bayonet lug happened to clamp right under that spot and aesthetically it worked out. I put +2 mag-tube extension on it that was turned at the muzzle end specifically for mounting a bayonet.

I don't remember the name of company who I bought the clamp-on lug and mag-tube extension from, but they're in Canada near Toronto. Search for "Mossberg 930 bayonet lug" and go from there....

Hope that helps! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top