JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i was just surprised that sportsmans had 357 brass, i have ordered brass online too but i don't need 300. sportsmans price was $28.00 per 100 not that bad.

I don't burn through .357 brass very fast, it seems to last through many firings. I bought a little box of 50 NOS WW last year, $10 at a gun show. That was an outlier.

I don't burn through .357 brass very fast, it seems to last through many firings. I bought a little box of 50 NOS WW last year, $10 at a gun show. That was an outlier.
Seems like that to me too. It's not a caliber the seriously abuses the brass. I suppose if you were running something like H-110 at max power? I guess you could stretch out primer pockets?

I find a few split cases in 38 and 357 when I am sorting through mixed brass. I suspect some of these have many reloads on them as they are older brass that I acquired used, along the way. These end up in the scrap bucket when I am sorting cases after tumbling.

For what I typically load, mainly plinking or mid-range stuff, they last a long time.

my point in starting this thread was,,,,,,,,,,when was the last time anybody saw 357 brass for sale in any store? not for a long time. yes gun shows have used brass, sometimes new. yes you can buy it online, anybody knows that! but then you have to pay shipping i think that ammo companys are neglecting 357 mag. anytime you see 357 mag ammo in any store it sells out fast. 9mm & .223 is now as common as dirt! but i dont shoot either so no help there.

Coastal has it to now and than 357 100 per bag around 25 dollars they have powder there to but its priced like cablas
I wonder if Cabela's powder prices have gone up like Bimart's have? Cabela's was kind of high a year ago. And now Bimart's powder has taken a significant jump. TiteGroup at $42.00, I believe it was now. Reloader 16 $76.00.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads