JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are there any rifle sling swivels that are L-shaped? I have Henry Lever Action and regular swivels work fine, but they limit me to carry the rifle only on my shoulder. I am making my own rifle sling and would love to be able to carry my rifle across my back. I am sure some members who own lever action will understand what I am talking about. I apologize for not using technical terms. I am relatively new to lever action world and this forum is my rifle "Bible."

Have you considered just using a longer sling? I guess you could always screw in a swivel stud the left side of you butt stock if you really want it flat against your back, but that might interfere with your cheek wield....never seen an L shaped swivel stud before.

I spent searching online and could not find anything. I am thinking about trying to make my own rifle-sling interface from leather. I tried a long sling, but it is not comfortable since rifle is not staying flat on my back.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top