JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for recommendations for a suppressor sleave. Mostly to protect it from damage, but one that can handle a mag or two fired quickly from a semi-auto without melting. It's for a .30 cal suppressor...thanks!

I just got a Tab Gear (literally arrived today). First one, so don't have any field use/experience with it to share.

During my research a ton of folks recommended Armageddon, but I ended up getting a discounted price through Tab Gear so I went with them.

Well +100 for Cole-Tac. I ordered from them and the quality all looks great. I did measure it wrong, though. I contacted them to ask if I could pay a re-sizing fee etc. They are not only going to replace it for free, but they paid for the return shipping! Again, it was MY error. I'm very impressed with this level of customer service. They've won me over as a lifetime customer.

Some of you may know, my full time job is a Product Engineer in the firearms industry.

I designed a few suppressor covers. I've been attempting to source the correct material for over a year now. The materials I want, the mfg and suppliers do not send out small samples so I can mock up a sample and run it through testing and evaluation. They all wanted large qty orders of the material. I know they have other more available materials. Been to a few textile conventions for work to try to get some leads etc.

Still a work in progress on the side. No one get their hopes up, as it's just a side project.

With that being said, I highly recommend the Armageddon gear and burn proof gear. I either own personally or purchased for review many suppressor covers out there. Rifles only, I purchased many years ago and it was significantly cheaper than the AG and BPG covers.

Odin works is new to the game when it comes to suppressor covers, something to look at. They aren't full auto rated, but definitely something in stock and in various sizes. I know in the past many mfg were all made to order, and that has gotten better since. Odin Works, has them through RSR etc, so it can be had either on their web site or even possibly at a local dealer.

I forgot why I was not a fan of the YHM one. I just remember not liking it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews