JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I am looking to replace and add a shotgun light system to a Mossberg 500 in 12 and 20, respectively. Looking for something that:

• Quality flashlight.
  • Good mounting system.
  • Remote switch to turn on and off.
  • No laser required or desired.
Beyond the two aforementioned pumps, I'm kicking around a semi-auto shotgun project at the present, so one of such would be of interest too. Thanks much. :)

Nordic Components or the mount, whatever quality brand of light you're personally privy to.

The pistol mounted lights work great on shotguns such as the X300, given you don't need a ton of range that comes with the rifle intended lights, such as the M600 and compatible clones.

those are tough questions to answer, I'd need to see the way your shotgun is setup.

Check out GG&G they make a few different shotgun light mounts. And suggest different lights based off what's popular.

For a good pressure switch light with on/off as well as momentary I like the surefire sr07 it works with modlite, Arisaka clones, and surefire of course.

But do some research into duel fuel lights as well.

Your major issue is where on a pump action are you going to mount a pressure switch.

But to solve most of your questions in one go if you just used google you'd find the streamlight makes a forend for the 500/590 series shotguns that's a flashlight.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews