JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have several of the cheap Cabela's bags for quick trips. One set up for each different use. I also have a very nice one from Oregon State Police data division, it is a large bag with several pockets.

I bought a GPS backpack that holds like five pistol cases and all the ammo and accessories you'd ever need. The problem ended up that I'd pack it with so much that it was stupid heavy. My current bag is a 5.11 Patrol bag, I think it was $70 at the 5.11 store. If I want to bring just one or two, I have a smaller Maxpedition bag, I think it was called Admin or something.
Good luck, bags are like holsters, you just got to try it to find what works.

I use one of these works great and is lockable and believe it meets the TSA requirements for travel .
1700105716109.png

5.11, padded dividers and internal pockets for handguns. Lots of outside pockets and even handgun magazine loops to handle all the magazines you'll bring along.

Don't overlook 5.11 because of the price, buy once, cry once. Just like a high quality holster or belt, it's an investment you'll enjoy for years to come.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews