JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I See this happening....there are soo many People in the BGC Que and the permit system wont be up and running right away. the process still wont be refined for awhile even after is starts. OSP will at some point ask FFLs with people recorded in the BGC Que where the firearms are at, since they did not apply for the permit to get the BGC cleared. FFLs will report thousands of Firearms released after 3days and this will spark a lot of outrage. This whole thing is far from over if we do not get a Injunction. SOOO many unknowns and they keep cramming this crap down our throats, If 114 doesn't get a injunction hopefully this will back fire in their face and we start the civil Lawsuits. We lost the fight when trying to stop 114 not enough active people paying attention, just the Lines at the stores and all the clueless response of people not knowing what 114 was. NOW We have a much bigger Fight a head of us and people need to start donating to the firms filing the law suits.

At 8 AM on December 8th, 2022 there need to be lines 10 miles long outside each and every OSP office demanding training/certification so one may purchase a firearm.
We don't know if it will be OSP, or will be one of their agent provocateurs, which are as yet, unnamed. Could be Bi-Mart, Cabela's, Sportsman's, or any other person's/businesses that choose to take up that role. I suspect it may be one or more of the areas indoor ranges that were adamantly opposed to doing anything publicly against 114 when it first came out. I know of two that were quite vocal about additional training being a good thing and perhaps a business opportunity.

OSP must really want that funding next year. And i really hope this defund the police crap comebacks to bite half of Portlands bubblegum off.
At 8 AM on December 8th, 2022 there need to be lines 10 miles long outside each and every OSP office demanding training/certification so one may purchase a firearm.
Haha are just ask people to uphold the oath they took. OSP may have Stockholm syndrome it feels like because these men and women are gun owners too.Theyll probably end up like the Portland Police department.

So, under the 3-day rule would Sunday be a purchasers last chance at the illusion of freedom?

Must resist starting another 114 thread :eek:
At this point if you haven't received a call from from LGS by tuesday. Take the L and move on. anything not approved by the 8th im selling to out of state buyers through FFL transfer

The Second Amendment right to "keep and bear Arms" is "not a second-class
right, subject to an entirely different body of rules than the other Bill of Rights
guarantees." New York State Rifle & Pistol bubblegum'n, Inc. v. Bruen, 142 S. Ct. 2111, 2156
(2022)

And a law that entirely blocks exercise of an activity
protected by the Second Amendment is unconstitutional and must be enjoined.

We don't know if it will be OSP, or will be one of their agent provocateurs, which are as yet, unnamed. Could be Bi-Mart, Cabela's, Sportsman's, or any other person's/businesses that choose to take up that role. I suspect it may be one or more of the areas indoor ranges that were adamantly opposed to doing anything publicly against 114 when it first came out. I know of two that were quite vocal about additional training being a good thing and perhaps a business opportunity.
May i have the names of those establishments, so i can avoid supporting them?

So this makes it sound like anyone who picked up a firearm with the "3 day rule" and doesn't get an approval before the 8th will actually not get approved until they get a permit... Is that going to lead to thousands of Oregonians illegally owning firearms? What a poop show.
The guy i had do my transfer told me no because he wasn't an LLC. And didn't wanna risk it, he's a friend of a buddy so i didn't press the issues plus he has my brand new Colt M4A1

The Second Amendment right to "keep and bear Arms" is "not a second-class
right, subject to an entirely different body of rules than the other Bill of Rights
guarantees." New York State Rifle & Pistol bubblegum'n, Inc. v. Bruen, 142 S. Ct. 2111, 2156
(2022)

And a law that entirely blocks exercise of an activity
protected by the Second Amendment is unconstitutional and must be enjoined.
Cool story bro. Judge immergut does not see it that way.

I See this happening....there are soo many People in the BGC Que and the permit system wont be up and running right away. the process still wont be refined for awhile even after is starts. OSP will at some point ask FFLs with people recorded in the BGC Que where the firearms are at, since they did not apply for the permit to get the BGC cleared. FFLs will report thousands of Firearms released after 3days and this will spark a lot of outrage. This whole thing is far from over if we do not get a Injunction. SOOO many unknowns and they keep cramming this crap down our throats, If 114 doesn't get a injunction hopefully this will back fire in their face and we start the civil Lawsuits. We lost the fight when trying to stop 114 not enough active people paying attention, just the Lines at the stores and all the clueless response of people not knowing what 114 was. NOW We have a much bigger Fight a head of us and people need to start donating to the firms filing the law suits.
We really gotta do more as a community in terms of educating dip bubblegums from Portland. Measure 114 was literally pulled out of a cracker-jack box and the arguments used by states attorneys probably came out of a coco puffs box. And if one doesn't want to be educated on law abiding gun ownership consider them lost on the subject and push on.

Cool story bro. Judge immergut does not see it that way.
Dude, her statements are very wishy washy. And I would have expected better from a sitting judge who has all the information in front of her there isn't anything to think about and her stalling till Tuesday at the latest is a clearly sign of bubblegumery

We really gotta do more as a community in terms of educating dip bubblegums from Portland. Measure 114 was literally pulled out of a cracker-jack box and the arguments used by states attorneys probably came out of a coco puffs box. And if one doesn't want to be educated on law abiding gun ownership consider them lost on the subject and push on.
Agreed. I look at Facebook and there is a bunch of people reacting. We need to stop reacting and start acting. We need to make the other side uncomfortable and make them react to measures we try to pass. They can pass gun measures why can't we pass constitutional protection measures?

That's the thing with the Constitution: we shouldn't have to pass measures to protect the Constitution. The Constitution is supposed to protect us from garbage like 114 in the first place, but unfortunately this is going to have to go through the court system for that to happen.

So, under the 3-day rule would Sunday be a purchasers last chance at the illusion of freedom?

Must resist starting another 114 thread :eek:
Sat complete background check
Sunday is day 1 of wait
Monday is day 2
Tuesday is day 3
Wed FFL is legally able to release if no response.

Different FFLs have different interpretations of the days to count. I know if threell locally who are counting it as I listed above.

Agreed. I look at Facebook and there is a bunch of people reacting. We need to stop reacting and start acting. We need to make the other side uncomfortable and make them react to measures we try to pass. They can pass gun measures why can't we pass constitutional protection measures?
1. Fun fact oregon constitution protects the right to bear arms. Pursuing legal action is a WASTE OF TIME. The left basically ignores laws they do not like.

2. If you want to do something. We need to go after rev. Knutson and his church for tax evasion. He is using his church a tax exempt institution to push political agendas.

Dude, her statements are very wishy washy. And I would have expected better from a sitting judge who has all the information in front of her there isn't anything to think about and her stalling till Tuesday at the latest is a clearly sign of bubblegumery
You were not paying attention. Listen to the questions she asked and which statements she ignored.

because the Left is always far more organized than the Right..... they got signatures to pass a measure. I've never seen gun advocates get together backed by gun companies to push a measure through...

You were not paying attention. Listen to the questions she asked and which statements she ignored.
I was also confused by how she was asking questions. It seemed to me that she was asking the defense for advice on how to rule. In retrospect, it now looks as though she was asking them to justify their positions from a legal position with regards to past decisions. Not sure why she was pressing John Kaempf about armor piercing and poison bullets. I believe he answered correctly when saying armor piercing should be legal. I get that she was pressing for dangerous and unusual, just don't understand why she kept pressing for his position.

1. Fun fact oregon constitution protects the right to bear arms. Pursuing legal action is a WASTE OF TIME. The left basically ignores laws they do not like.

2. If you want to do something. We need to go after rev. Knutson and his church for tax evasion. He is using his church a tax exempt institution to push political agendas.
Lol....speaking of not paying attention. The IRS angle was tried two plus years ago when this crap initiative petition first surfaced. Many of us here at NWFA filed complaints (myself included) with the IRS. After that Knutson and the rest of the ilk formed LEVO to separate the activities and finances from the church.

-E-

Lol....speaking of not paying attention. The IRS angle was tried two plus years ago when this crap initiative petition first surfaced. Many of us here at NWFA filed complaints (myself included) with the IRS. After that Knutson and the rest of the ilk formed LEVO to separate the activities and finances from the church.

-E-
I did as well.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top