JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1711303410699.png

The more gun owners the better as far as I am concerned.
Hmm. I don't think I can put in with ya on this one pardner. .Especially with the large influx of military aged single males now coming over the border from China. These guys aren't going to be running burrito carts. And we arm these guys ?!
Meanwhile, it took us a year to get my wife up here, but oh ya, she was entering legally and already married to a US citizen. But she didn't fit the profile the left is looking for.

Hmm. I don't think I can put in with ya on this one pardner. .Especially with the large influx of military aged single males now coming over the border from China. These guys aren't going to be running burrito carts. And we arm these guys ?!
Meanwhile, it took us a year to get my wife up here, but oh ya, she was entering legally and already married to a US citizen. But she didn't fit the profile the left is looking for.
I understand. My viewpoint on the 2A is pretty liberal. I think everyone should be able to keep and bear arms.

I understand. My viewpoint on the 2A is pretty liberal. I think everyone should be able to keep and bear arms.
I get what you are saying as well my friend, we were both waving those 114 signs on the overpasses. None of the amendments are safe without the 2A.
My point is that we are saddled with a feckless, broken government, willing to sacrifice our security in the name of political correctness. They are no longer acting in OUR interest. This is not a 2A issue, it is a refusal to perform the duties required of them.
I had to go directly to a fricking US Senator's office (not one of the loosers currently in office for Oregon) to make the system work. Two weeks later, after a blame game match between the Departments of State and Immigration, a US embassy had her on a plane for Portland.
Go figure.

Dana Loesch explains how you are getting baited into choosing between border security and the Second Amendment after a judge rules that undocumented immigrants can own firearms and Amendment.

So we are being baited into making a choice we don't have between two things that could both happen anyway. The only 'bating here is fear 'bating.

Way to use the old noodle, Dana.

So we are being baited into making a choice we don't have between two things that could both happen anyway. The only 'bating here is fear 'bating.

Way to use the old noodle, Dana.
Well, actually Dana's wrong on this, though she should know better. The decision was an "as applied" decision —meaning under the facts of this particular case the 2A protected him from criminal jeopardy for the crime charged— by one circuit court level trial judge, and that decision has no value as legal precedent whatsoever. All you have to do with that knowledge is say, "Oh, this guy got off"" rather than dwell on a parade of horribles that this decision does not authorize. Remember he's got the attention of Federal authorities not state law enforcement that might be prohibited from acting on his immigration status. Even though he's not going to prison for possession of a firearm, odds are damn good that when he' left pre-trial detention or the courthouse following his hearing, if he was able to post bail, that he was immediately taken into custody and put in a holding cell and is waiting to be deported. I don't know 100% but I'd bet a days earnings he's not walking around and will be deported.

This ruling opens the door for all of those illegals coming across the boader to arm themselves. :s0001:
Somehow just because Mexico, and the rest of central to south America are familiar faces in southern border immigration, it's best treated as a ruse.

The big "conquer the nation" moves are being made by citizens of China. ~150,000 acres of US farmland (WH Group, aka Smithfield Foods), and 200k acres in Oregon (Tianqiao Chen), are examples.

The downside of arming illegal aliens who've got allegiance to other countries is that they've sometimes got plenty of US land on which to train.

I don't look at it like you're going to get mugged at gunpoint by some one illegal alien, bad actor, but more in terms of its posing a grand scale, concerted, national threat.

Somebody, or some political party, is getting paid handsomely to turn a blind eye to the prospect, even to fight for the cause of the threat, as if it were racist to resist it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews