JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a 930 SPX Tactical w/ the ghost ring sites. pretty much chews anything i put into it. it doesn't like the mini shells but i have not had any issues with low or high brass. When i first got it i read about feeding issues and everyone said run 30 to 40 "OO" buck through it before trying low brass.
I never had a failure to feed or fire.

I did have issues with the ghost ring site popping off from time to time, but a dab of Blue Locktite solved that.

i haven't had any abnormal wear on the moving parts like some have experienced in the past.

My boyds wood forend didn't quite fit fwiw, so I have left mine in the plastic and aluminum camp for now. I do think an 18 Inch choke compatible barrel would be a tremendous addition to mine. (For a salvo 12)
On the Boyds stock is it a "doesn't quite fit, but a little hand fitting at home or a gunsmith will do it" or "LOL, wow, they're way off, forget it."?

The Salvo-12 idea sounds ever so neato. Let us know how it goes. :D

For me, hand fitting could do it I think. However, I got it right before I moved states. Basically the hole the action goes through is somewhat undersized.