JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So instead of Mexico taking on the cartels... they're gonna sue the U.S gun manufacturers huh?

Years ago I lived in California, the Mexican government was telling Californians to own gun safes because it's a fact that their citizens came up here to steal guns. So we should ban certain guns and make gun safes mandatory.

Or.....the US could not allow criminals into the country. That's another reason for a Wall. Not to mention that they are bringing Covid with them too.

Does Biden get it?

Nope.

Aloha, Mark

Or.....the US could not allow criminals into the country. That's another reason for a Wall.

Does Biden get it? Nope.....and they are bringing Covid with them too.

Aloha, Mark
He get's it, or at least the people telling him what to say do, 80% of immigrants vote democrat. The ploy is to effectively guarantee republicans never win the presidency again.

The left has already argued that you shouldn't have to be a citizen to vote in Us elections. It's not coincidence.

That lawsuit's a loser. The NFA and various state gun laws that limit how manufacturers and wholesale distributors are regulated would seem to be pretty good insulation from liability.

How would that help us taxpayers, even those who despise the ATF? The government is the government, it's all paid for with our money, even the salaries of the DOJ lawyers who'd be defending the agency.
My statement of fact had nothing to do with personal opinion on who it could help. If you want to get upset about money (already) wasted by our government be prepared to literally cry yourself to death.

Maybe the UK's many civil engineering and construction companies should give some serious thought to suing the Italians. After all, almost every time a new construction project gets started, it has to stop - at great expense, of course - while those blasted Roman ruins get dug up and investigated.

I find this amusing given the corruption in the Mexican government, payoffs by the cartels, etc.

snippet:

Mexico's government is suing a group of U.S.-based weapons manufacturers in U.S. federal court, arguing that the companies actively facilitate the trafficking of guns to Mexican drug cartels through their negligence.

In the civil lawsuit filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Boston, the Mexican government said that the gun manufacturers have been negligent and complicit in driving the violence that Mexico has suffered from drug cartels and other criminal organizations in recent years.

Criminal gang violence has spiraled in Mexico, home of some of the world's most vicious cartels, causing more than 150,000 deaths and leaving tens of thousands of people disappeared since 2006.

It is the first time that a foreign country has sued gun manufacturers in the U.S., according to Adam Skaggs, chief counsel and policy director at Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, an advocacy group.

Among the companies being sued are industry giants such as Smith & Wesson Brands Inc., Barrett Firearms Manufacturing Inc., Colt's Manufacturing Co. and Glock Inc.

Mexico said the manufacturers and sellers sued produce more than 68% of the guns smuggled each year into Mexico, some 340,000 weapons. The guns are produced in their plants in Massachusetts and other U.S. states, according to Mexico's government.

"Our main goal is that those companies stop doing what they are doing, that this impunity over the illicit trafficking of guns toward our country stops," Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard said at a news conference.

Mexico gets 2/3 of it's illegal weapons by the container load from such places as Iraq and Iran, South America, and the Philippines. The Cartels literally buy them by the train car load and ship them in right under the noses of the politzi who are just as corrupt as the rest of them!

I say we fly 24/7 counter Co-In ops along the border, and nightly interdiction flights into cartel land to Napalm the phuck out of the crops and kill cartel operators, be cheaper then chasing illegals down here and flying them back to where ever they came from! Build a GITMO West right in downtown Mexico City for all Mexicans to stare at, and let them fund it out of the goodness of their hearts. In the mean time, stop ALL mexican imports north across the border, and all supplies from the U.S. south, no more Volkswagons, no more Chevy trucks, no more Freightliners or Fridgadares, no more fruilt and veggies, or hot sauce's! Let them feel it for a few years!

We should have annexed Mexico five minutes after WW2 ended.
I disagree.

We don't need more welfare states.

And that includes Puerto Rico too.

BUT ACTUALLY.....
i-know-nothing-nothing.jpg
Yeah.....I'm only assuming that they would be "Welfare States".

Hummmm......what a question?
intriguingdog.jpg

It that even a factor? Or is it because it's assumed that they'll vote blue?

Aloha, Mark

I disagree.

We don't need more welfare states.

And that includes Puerto Rico too.

BUT ACTUALLY.....
View attachment 1005487
And I'm only assuming that they would be "Welfare States".

Hummmm......what a question?
View attachment 1005488

It that even a factor? Or is it because it's assumed that they'll vote blue?

Aloha, Mark
Could you imagine what that would have done to the development of the US, the cultural differences alone would have been a colossal ordeal to resolve.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top