JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kholster Kholster Concealed Carry Holsters - Made in the USA<br />
2 week turnaround, $45 shipped for a leather/Kydex IWB with Metal clips. super comfy, well made. 100% not touching my body, lifetime guarantee. d81f9a1684a839274dacebbe8500e189_zpsab74321d.jpg
I tried this over a Crossbreed Supertuck because it was 8 weeks faster to get and half the price. I have had it for about 6 weeks now and I don't regret my decision.

I recently found and have been exceedingly impressed with www.graysuntactical.com. It is a local Portland business. The Owner, Jared is pretty darn good at what he does. I am a left handed shooter, I have literally a box full of old holsters. Everything from IWB hybrids, OWB Kydex to manufactured (SERPA, Safariland, Sig, Don Hume etc). Gray sun tactical's holsters are by far and away the best I currently own.

He even custom makes items to order. He can even do what ever attachments you like or multiple attachments. I have one he made that go's on my belt or can be swapped to molle gear in seconds. he has a lot of neat stuff. As of writing this He has made me three holsters for three different pistols, a knife sheath and is working on a cuff /light/magazine carrier for on duty. His turn around time is amazing (days not weeks) and his customer service is exemplary.

Give him a shot, you won't be disappointed. I'm sorry if this comes off sounding like I am a fan boy, but to be honest, I don't care. The thrill I have with finally having quality made to order left handed holsters at fair prices and top quality makes me happy.

20150215_141540.jpg

20150205_162539.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA