JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello.
I recently decided I'd take a shot at obtaining an X95.
But I'd also like to sell my current AR and handguns.
I'd like help getting a good estimate on everything.
It's a quality rifle, but don't want to hilariously overprice my rifle based on delusion like the guys on Arms List.

List
Does not come include the vortex Gen 3 1-10x
I'd like very much to avoid the temptation of trading that for the X95

Billet SMOS GFY upper, lower and 12 inch handgaurd set in sniper grey. (All put together by the guys at ORW)

Irons- Mbus pro set

Barrel-Ballistic Advantage 223 wylde Standard birdcage) midlength Hanson profile, came with its low pro gas block

Charging handle-Radian raptor ambi

BCG- Rainier Arms AR-15 Precision Match Grade Black Nitride BCG

JP silent capture spring system (its sooo nice, would recommend)

Trigger- LaRhue MBT-2s straight bow trigger.

Last are magpul MOE rubber pistol grip, LMT sop mod "enhanced" stock with the storage thingy

Depending on price I might include a Scalarworks leap 1.57 34mm scope mount (with box)

(Rifle has about 300 round through this barrel, has some very minor scuff to the crerakote in a of couple spots including common areas so I'm dinged for points on that.

I also have a stock G19.5 MOS 500 rounds through
But no scuffs or marks
It also has an SLR magwell.

For backup I have a brand new Glock 45 MOS unfired.

3950D346-A8D8-42FC-BF5A-4FF3773D4441.jpeg

How much does that barrel MSRP for and can you estimate a round count to the nearest 500? Right off the bat I can tell you personalizations like non earth tone ceracotes always have negative value unless you happen to come across a guy who wants the same thing. If that happens, a lotto ticket for you is on me; I'll buy that for a dollar! (The color is very robocop looking) I'd just tally up the values in the main components and apply 50% devalue to the receivers and handguard and around 70%ish to that barrel and bolt carrier. Add maybe $55 for the trigger.

Don't sell the G45. You'll regret it. I know from personal experience.

Since no one feels like helping this guy, edven, go ahead and send me a message when you gather the prices and estimate your round count on the robocop ar.

Sell as parts otherwise be ready to be drastically disappointed in what you are going to get out of it if you attempt to sell as is.

I'd say $600 is what I'd offer for what it is.

Hello.
I recently decided I'd take a shot at obtaining an X95.
But I'd also like to sell my current AR and handguns.
I'd like help getting a good estimate on everything.
It's a quality rifle, but don't want to hilariously overprice my rifle based on delusion like the guys on Arms List.

List
Does not come include the vortex Gen 3 1-10x
I'd like very much to avoid the temptation of trading that for the X95

Billet SMOS GFY upper, lower and 12 inch handgaurd set in sniper grey. (All put together by the guys at ORW)

Irons- Mbus pro set

Barrel-Ballistic Advantage 223 wylde Standard birdcage) midlength Hanson profile, came with its low pro gas block

Charging handle-Radian raptor ambi

BCG- Rainier Arms AR-15 Precision Match Grade Black Nitride BCG

JP silent capture spring system (its sooo nice, would recommend)

Trigger- LaRhue MBT-2s straight bow trigger.

Last are magpul MOE rubber pistol grip, LMT sop mod "enhanced" stock with the storage thingy

Depending on price I might include a Scalarworks leap 1.57 34mm scope mount (with box)

(Rifle has about 300 round through this barrel, has some very minor scuff to the crerakote in a of couple spots including common areas so I'm dinged for points on that.

I also have a stock G19.5 MOS 500 rounds through
But no scuffs or marks
It also has an SLR magwell.

For backup I have a brand new Glock 45 MOS unfired.

View attachment 795540
Glocks should be easy to sell as they are always in demand. Find cheapest online price fo new one and price it lower than that. Don't make the mistake of a lot of advertisers here and try to charge 100-150% of the new price. A person would have to be brain dead to pay that IMO.

The rifle I would follow others advice above and part it out. It is only worth a fraction of what you paid for everything as a complete rifle. I am not trying to run it down, that's just the reality.

I think there are some tavors or x95s for $1250ish as used police trade ins right now. But I can't recall if they are x95s or not and can't recall what dealer has them.

I saw new x95 for under $1600 last week but it was just barely under. $1600 - $1625 is what I'm seeing at the moment.

Last Edited:
No where near what you think.

Don't sell the G45. You'll regret it. I know from personal experience.

Since no one feels like helping this guy, edven, go ahead and send me a message when you gather the prices and estimate your round count on the robocop ar.

Sell as parts otherwise be ready to be drastically disappointed in what you are going to get out of it if you attempt to sell as is.

I'd say $600 is what I'd offer for what it is.

Glocks should be easy to sell as they are always in demand. Find cheapest online price fo new one and price it lower than that. Don't make the mistake of a lot of advertisers here and try to charge 100-150% of the new price. A person would have to be brain dead to pay that IMO.

The rifle I would follow others advice above and part it out. It is only worth a fraction of what you paid for everything as a complete rifle. I am not trying to run it down, that's just the reality.

I think there are some tavors or x95s for $1250ish as used police trade ins right now. But I can't recall if they are x95s or not and can't recall what dealer has them.

I saw new x95 for under $1600 last week but it was just barely under. $1600 - $1625 is what I'm seeing at the moment.
Y'all realize this post is from December of 2020.....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top