JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My 03 FFL expires in about two weeks. I called about two weeks ago, as suggested, when a renewal form never showed up. Could not get through on their line and left a message as suggested. No reply or form received. I spent four+ hours on hold again today and not gotten through.

I cannot find a renewal form (Form 8) online. There are only ones that say "DRAFT" in disfiguring stamp and do not look usable. Is there a source, or has someone successfully navigated this? I'm annoyed and out of options I can find.

Imagine the ATF holding out a renewal form…

IMG_5177.jpeg

Does not look like they have it up on eforms either. I guess FFL renewals are a paper process only. If you cannot get a hold of the ATF on this then 🤷‍♂️, contact your local congress critter or hire a lawyer to see if that gets a response out of them.

Seems like I recall the check and application for renewal goes to a Portland Oregon address. My guess would be the Federal building. I wonder if you could hand carry your application around and get it done right then and there.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top