JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off, im not being an alarmist. Heres one link

geo storm

Lots of sources out there. Cnn is putting an upside spin on it..northern lights visible as far south as Alabama. Drudge Report is doing a front page spread on it.

Bottom line is, NOAA says 5 cme's are headed our way. Will be hitting from about noon today through sunday.

Are you sure it wasn't this kinda Geo Storm?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the sport compact car. For other uses, see Geo storm (disambiguation).
See also: Isuzu Piazza

Geo Storm
Overview
Body and chassis
Powertrain
Dimensions
Chronology
280px-Geo_Storm_--_-07-09-2009.jpg
ManufacturerIsuzu
Also called
Production1990–1993
Model years1990–1993
AssemblyJapan: Fujisawa Plant, Fujisawa, Kanagawa
ClassSport compact
Body style3-door hatchback
3-door liftback
LayoutFF layout
PlatformGM R platform
RelatedIsuzu Gemini
Isuzu Piazza
Isuzu Impulse
Asüna Sunfire
Engine
Transmission
  • 5-speed manual
  • 3-speed Mazda F3A automatic
  • 4-speed Jatco F403E automatic
Wheelbase96.5 in (2,451 mm)
Length
  • 1990–91 base: 163.4 in (4,150 mm)
  • 1990–91 GSi: 163.9 in (4,163 mm)
  • 1992–93: 164 in 164 in (4,166 mm)
Width66.7 in (1,694 mm)
Height51.1 in (1,298 mm)
Curb weight2,282 lb (1,035 kg)
PredecessorGeo Spectrum
Successornone
The Geo Storm is a sport compact car manufactured by Isuzu that was sold in the United States by Geo from 1990 until 1993. The same vehicles, with minor variations, were sold by Geo in Canada in the 1992 and 1993 model years only. The Storm was intended to be a budget car with the look and feel of a sports car. It was sold in two-door liftback and hatchback forms.

Well I just got a defibrillator installed in my chest and they say to watch out for magnetic field generating devices, like if I run my weed eater I need to have the power head under my right side because my implant is under my left arm. I guess if I got to go Sun Spots is as good of way as any.

From what I've read elsewhere, this set has a low probability for causing widespread calamity. As in another Carrington event.
I'm not so concerned about any damage the "cannibal cme event" may cause. I'm concerend that certain powers at be will use this event as cover for their own 'events'

Like..Russia..but I'll shuddup about that and just enjoy the lights tonight

The Canadian Prepper sez….

…. "The last S.T.A. (Solar terror attack) of 165 years ago pretty much wiped out all the computers, the entire electrical grid and radio communications world-wide….
… you'd think we'd be prepared for this one!" :s0153:

Well I just got a defibrillator installed in my chest and they say to watch out for magnetic field generating devices, like if I run my weed eater I need to have the power head under my right side because my implant is under my left arm. I guess if I got to go Sun Spots is as good of way as any.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top