JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to continue streamline the site we're going to be removing two more seldom used sections, Women Shooters (4 threads in 2018) and Want To Try (7 threads in 2018). Threads pertaining to women shooters should go in the section they pertain to, as really there aren't many topics that don't pertain to all shooters. Want to Try threads can be posted in the firearm-specific section they pertain to (just put Want To Try in the title).

Thanks,
Joe Link

Equal rights for all.

Can we start a Section called "Men near 50 trying to be 30" I'd like to poke fun at all the guys wearing "Mom jeans"

Removing the sexist section seems appropriate. Dunno why women shooters should be classified any differently than men.

View attachment 539023

Originally I believe the woman's forum was so the ladies could have their own place to go and get away from all the raging testosterone. Can't blame 'em. :D And, I don't remember, but, did the men all complain that they wanted in to the ladies section? So they let 'em in?

A male might want to avoid that as well! :) There's way too many guys with more guns than social skills.

But, then again, I'm the guy that thinks bathrooms should be unisex. My sh*t doesn't stink any more or less than a female's.
(And would solve the issues of those "other" genders wanting their own place to pee.)

View attachment 539062
Have never understood the arguments about guys putting toilet seats down after peeing. I always look before I put my bare bvtt somewhere. Are some people just falling in?

I don't know what it is about this thread, but the auto-populated ad in this thread is for "Moms Gone Naughty." Or does it mean Alexa overheard me talking about something other than guns?

D6A55FC3-8193-49BE-AA95-68C4911EFA88.png

Have never understood the arguments about guys putting toilet seats down after peeing. I always look before I put my bare bvtt somewhere. Are some people just falling in?

I put the seat and lid down, and believe common courtesy dictates females do the same. I believe in equality between the sexes. (both of them)

A male might want to avoid that as well! :) There's way too many guys with more guns than social skills.

But, then again, I'm the guy that thinks bathrooms should be unisex. My sh*t doesn't stink any more or less than a female's.
(And would solve the issues of those "other" genders wanting their own place to pee.)

View attachment 539062
This has caused much grief in our household. I felt like saying fine let's just glue the seat down but I caved. I have thought about switching all the seats to those commercial u-shaped seats next time she is out of town:)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top