JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On a more humorous note....

As much as I love shooting flintlock rifles and firearms....
One can depending on many factors in play , experience :
Instant , delayed or denied gratification when shooting one ....all in the same shooting match...:D
Andy

I got up at 3 this morning.
Peristalis set in before I even made coffee. I listened to my body and made a boomboom without having my traditional first cup of the morning.

Should I have waited? Would I have been better off holding back the brown?
Could sandbagging the cable cutting operation til tonight be the answer?

Or would I end up like John Wayne?

I vote for healthy interactions with my impulses, vs. a fecal impaction. Thank you.

Gratification ....much like many things , should happen so as to fit the situation and a person's needs.
It makes no sense to me to categorize it or make it fit...it should happen naturally and on its own time table.
Andy

If you string together enough words....or search long enough to find examples....
Eventually you will be able to justify any old damn thing.

Live your life as wish.
Understand however...that all choices have consequences...
And consequences are of our own making...Since we made a choice.

If you don't like your consequences....then make a better or different choice.
Andy
I suspect this is ANOTHER "struggle thread" because SOMEONE (gee, who could that be) is addicted to "spaving" (buy enough for "free" shipping) and always prowling for "good deals"….. and decries about not having enough money, or space to store it.

What a life….. :rolleyes:

Credit card spending was down last month, likely due to being maxed out.
Got a circular in the mail from MidWay yesterday. I have never done business with them.

Things are getting tight.

I suspect this is ANOTHER "struggle thread" because SOMEONE (gee, who could that be) is addicted to "spaving" (buy enough for "free" shipping) and always prowling for "good deals"….. and decries about not having enough money, or space to store it.

What a life….. :rolleyes:
1000003056.png

It's about engagment. It keeps the forum world running.

"There comes a time, thief, when the jewels cease to sparkle, when the gold loses its luster, when the throne room becomes a prison, and all that is left is a father's love for his child."

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews