JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know what this legislation is about cuz I thought we already had federal law requiring 4473 on purchases, but anyway sounds like this is a win for people in Texas and GOA members.

1DBD54B1-219B-4287-B4DE-C951C1696945.jpeg

I don't know what this legislation is about cuz I thought we already had federal law requiring 4473 on purchases, but anyway sounds like this is a win for people in Texas and GOA members.

View attachment 1884761

Where are the stats to prove any of these proposed laws or actual laws that infringe on lawful gun owners, work? The anti-gunners dropped the term, compromise, a few years ago because 2A groups called them out for never compromising.

114 in Oregon never went into being, and hells bells, the sky didn't fall. That's a problem. Especially as crime continues to grow but no one gets convicted.

Where are the stats to prove any of these proposed laws or actual laws that infringe on lawful gun owners, work? The anti-gunners dropped the term, compromise, a few years ago because 2A groups called them out for never compromising.

114 in Oregon never went into being, and hells bells, the sky didn't fall. That's a problem. Especially as crime continues to grow but no one gets convicted.
Agree. M114 created 100s of thousands more guns in OR than if there never was a m114. Yet they claimed over and over that it's an "emergency!" and m114 must start "today!" What a bunch of bullbubblegum!

View attachment 1884761
Theyre trying to expand the definition of what a dealer is. I know everyones got their panties in a wad over this rule change but they aren't going after casual sales, although Im sure they'd like to, its the volume guys that buy a bunch of NIB guns and immediately sell them "for a profit" . Iv'e seen those guys at work at gun shows and you probably did too and didn't realize it.

One thing the administration, I dont blame the ATF theyre just doing what the boss says, has done is realized that if they want to push the BGC agenda they have to stop hassling dealers for petty stuff or they wont have any dealers to run 4473's. Been a long time since Ive heard of dealers getting the one strike hassle. Another thing theyve done if shortened the NFA waits down to hours or days . Saw a guy get a 49 minute turn today on a silencer purchase. Again, not out of the goodness of their hearts. I'm betting cash money that after the election they'll ram something through Congress to put ALL semi autos under the National Firearms Act but first they have to show it works . Theyre sneaky but not at the same time.

I'm betting cash money that after the election they'll ram something through Congress to put ALL semi autos under the National Firearms Act
They'll try but I'm also betting that there won't be enough votes in Senate to pass, what with the repeated introductions of bills to either repeal NFA tax payment requirements or the SBR/SBS sections :rolleyes:

They'll try but I'm also betting that there won't be enough votes in Senate to pass, what with the repeated introductions of bills to either repeal NFA tax payment requirements or the SBR/SBS sections :rolleyes:
I wish it were true or maybe 1975. When Republicans had the chance to push against the NFA (Hearing Act?), the shooting in Las Vegas happened. Tragic as it was, instead of postponing it, they just buried it. We send them ex Navy Seals and meat eaters, DC turns them into meek shadow huggers.

I wish it were true or maybe 1975. When Republicans had the chance to push against the NFA (Hearing Act?), the shooting in Las Vegas happened. Tragic as it was, instead of postponing it, they just buried it. We send them ex Navy Seals and meat eaters, DC turns them into meek shadow huggers.
Threats to their lives or those of their loved ones, or of Weaponized DOJ as used against Flynn and Trump, have that effect...

Yeah, thing is, these Senators know that the bills to remove taxes or to remove SBR/SBS from the NFA won't ever get out onto the Floor for votes because of the Senate Committee on Taxation, whose 5 members have a majority of Ds with the chair being Ron Wyden :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top